Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Grafitti - Check This Out \« - Added My Phone & Xbox 360 ^^
Here is some of my graffiti\
[Image: 20kdmie.jpg]
[Image: 2upux6r.jpg]
[Image: 28rnvbb.jpg]

If you have any pictures of your grafitti please post some photos of your work!
---DO NOT STEAL PEOPLE WORK---
[Image: Untitled.jpg]
[Image: Untitled2.jpg]
[Image: Untitled3.jpg]
[Image: Untitled4.jpg]
[Image: Untitled5.jpg]
[Image: Untitled6.jpg]
[Image: Untitled8.jpg]
The plan was to drink till the pain was over, but whats worse the pain or the hangover? ♥ Kanye West.
Looks pretty cool, takes some skill to write like that.

[Image: E16Zp.png]

300+ [Love BuNDy]
Click my signature to donate some money to the Thermal Fund.

It's Tayla Gang or drink and die~
Looks nice, how long have you been doing this?
[Image: 2pzmq21.png]
Those are pretty good, I always thought that it would be cool if I could do graffiti.
"I'm not slacking off... my code it compiling"
(12-05-2010, 09:50 PM)Thoth Wrote: Looks nice, how long have you been doing this?
Ive been doing grafitti for about six years now.

(12-05-2010, 11:35 PM)F1G4R0 Wrote: Those are pretty good, I always thought that it would be cool if I could do graffiti.
Pratice man you'll get good.
The plan was to drink till the pain was over, but whats worse the pain or the hangover? ♥ Kanye West.
Not really keen on your style mate sorry. I'm guessing you're from America? I see to much of the same lettering, it's not very unique.

The first 1 has promise but work on the "R" and "X" a bit more, they could flow a lot nicer.

You should look at some European writers for influence (No offence to Americans but you guys seem to all do the same thing).
This looks very awesome and I really like it. The Xbox looks better than its boring white color.
[Image: 2dmd5j.png]
(12-06-2010, 07:16 AM)simba1337 Wrote: This looks very awesome and I really like it. The Xbox looks better than its boring white color.
Yea my mom at the time was like 'NO' and i was like trust me it will look good and that Xbox took me about two days to complete.

(12-06-2010, 06:35 AM)Fragma Wrote: Not really keen on your style mate sorry. I'm guessing you're from America? I see to much of the same lettering, it's not very unique.

The first 1 has promise but work on the "R" and "X" a bit more, they could flow a lot nicer.

You should look at some European writers for influence (No offence to Americans but you guys seem to all do the same thing).
I'm actually from Canada. Tongue

(12-06-2010, 12:03 PM)Trixx Wrote: Yea my mom at the time was like 'NO' and i was like trust me it will look good and that Xbox took me about two days to complete.

(12-06-2010, 06:35 AM)Fragma Wrote: Not really keen on your style mate sorry. I'm guessing you're from America? I see to much of the same lettering, it's not very unique.

I'm actually from Canada. Tongue

You're a real genius dude! keep it up, you could do 'graphics' on phone cases and sell them, lol.
[Image: 2dmd5j.png]
(12-06-2010, 12:08 PM)simba1337 Wrote: I'm actually from Canada. Tongue

You're a real genius dude! keep it up, you could do 'graphics' on phone cases and sell them, lol.

[/quote] Yeah but i like to my work pearsonal i just do my own thing.
But yeah that's a good idea!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Xbox 360 Logo Render | My First! BreShiE 7 2,048 12-13-2011, 05:00 PM
Last Post: Egg