Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lifting Injuries
2 years? Can we see some before and after pictures? (no homo)
I guess I could, but what is the purpose. lol
In some cases, weight may be unreasonably heavy for one person mentioned, and there may be injured. Injured leg or back injury can be devastating to a construction worker's career, because they tend to their health and good strength, dependent on completion of necessary tasks.
You shouldn't be working out every single day. I only work out three times a week.
Never ended up going to the doctors, but after lots of research through google I have diagnosed it from others exact description of pain. From what I believe I have broken or fractured my Sternum.

Just thought I would post this in case anyone else was having the similar pain.
Good luck, i suggest going to a doctor.
Go visit a doctor.This could get serious.And you said u are 17.You can go alone to a doctor and see what it is...
[Image: masterfan25805212672368.png]
Strange Music
I know you dont want to worry your parents by going to the doctors but that would probably be the best idea. If you really do not want to go to the doctors than I would just rest and not lift for a week or two...see if the pains go away and then go back to lifting but do lighter sets to take less a toll on your body. Maybe also try stretching before you lift.
cool man Good To See You Hardworking!