Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DJ hero? Really?
I've been playing Guitar Hero and Rock Band for a few years now and it never gets old. Nothing better than getting a few friends together and "rocking out".

But yeah, I won't be buying DJ Hero. Smile
[Image: MreGSXsigcopy.png]

(10-13-2009, 05:01 AM)Alowishus Wrote: I know they will make a lot of money off of it. It will most likely be extremely popular and make a lot of money. But they just like milking a series to death. I am learning real guitar and I play rockband at a friends house if I'm there, but I refuse to buy any of the series due to it kinda being overpriced for a few pieces of plastic. It is fun for a day or so then it gets old. IMO.

Yeah I'm not saying I'm going to run out and buy it either. I have an X-Box360 that just sits around collecting dust, i buy games/hire them and i get bored of them quickly. I prefer playing old "DoS" games on computer/lost and abandoned games that people have forgotten about and don't play anymore.

I usually play MMOs and I think I will start that again over console games. Unless they come out with a console game with updates like WoW, which I highly doubt will happen.
[Image: 2T1p.gif] Click me!
I agree.... It looks like they re-wired a guitar hero controler and put it in a new case...
Wow, did the same company create this?
(10-13-2009, 10:34 AM)Headshot Wrote: Wow, did the same company create this?

Yep, activision and all.
I think if it was made by any other company under the 'Hero' name and same font they could be sued.
If not, I am making handjob hero.
Confused
Look You have to understand that This World is Run by Big things to Really small things,Guitar hero even can control you if you like it enough,Its a Brand,Brands sale Believe me it will be successful,Imagine if they didn't make DJhero for example and created PianoHero You may not buy it but your friend will then There friend will Then your whole school will have it you will feel left out you will Get it,But the smart Person doesn't let things like this control them and actually thinks and researches before buying things.
so worthless dj hero yea they are kinda just milking the industry for the instrument hero thing next will be computer tech hero woot woot or hacker hero.
[Image: SoulScore.jpg]
(10-13-2009, 12:18 PM)soulscore Wrote: so worthless dj hero yea they are kinda just milking the industry for the instrument hero thing next will be computer tech hero woot woot or hacker hero.

Thats the way to think ;)
I'm supposing it wont be bought very much, so we wont have to worry about it staying on the shelfs that long. As for guitar hero and rockband, those were out because they were a new idea. Clarinet hero, though, seems like an even stupider idea. Who likes clarinet music?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Guitar Hero Magiicâ„¢ 24 2,832 11-06-2010, 04:02 PM
Last Post: Pedo