Support Forums

Full Version: DJ hero? Really?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
So they made DJ hero. Probably one of the stupidest ideas ever. Guitar hero was good and so was rock band. But really? You had to make a DJ game just to add to it? I think they are really over doing this franchise. What's next? Flute hero? Clarinet hero? Come on lets just be happy and keep the normal rockband and guitar heroes going and just keep those.
http://www.djhero.com/
I don't see anything wrong with it....
You don't have to buy it if you don't like it.
It is pretty stupid.
What I don't get is why don't people pick up a real instrument? I trashed the plastic guitar a while ago.
dang if they make a clarinet hero i will be the bomb i play clarinet in the band
It is a worthless product. Period
To be honest, it looks really hard!
But it is pretty stupid.
I mean 'Guitar Hero' was made as a 'Guitar' based game, and now they're throwing in a techno game that is pointed at close to a completely different market of people.
It ruins the hype of what the previous Guitar Heroes have built up.
I'm not in to any of those Guitar Hero, Singing games etc.
DJ Hero to me is a good idea, as this type of music appeals to me and will attract a huge audience. Personally i think it's good marketing, they will make money from this. I just hope it has some good artists and not odeed with commercial junk.

What's next Beat-Box hero?? Does it already exist??
HAHAHA beat box hero?

If you find a half-legitimant link, please send it to me.

That would be awesome! Especially seeing as there is about 100 people in the world that can actually do it!
I know they will make a lot of money off of it. It will most likely be extremely popular and make a lot of money. But they just like milking a series to death. I am learning real guitar and I play rockband at a friends house if I'm there, but I refuse to buy any of the series due to it kinda being overpriced for a few pieces of plastic. It is fun for a day or so then it gets old. IMO.
Pages: 1 2 3 4