Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Writing Love letters are hard!
I don't its hard and when I write some letters.
Girls always cry and say, its the sweetest thing they have ever read.
I guess I'm a natural romantic. ;O

But yea, its nothing hard. You just have to write about what you emotions towards her. How you feel about her and what to you think of her, etcc... Everything has to come from your soul.
[Image: Nyan.jpg]
Thank you all for replying and helping out

i started it last night and it is coming along very nicely.

plus it helped i was in the mood to type it out, cause i was helping 6 friends with your girl problems aswell, and i really did help them out actually!

2 (male and a female)told me i really helped them out, and said i was very romantic about it, iv never been told that before, mainly cause i keep it secret, idk i just feel weird about it cause im not good expressing them out loud i guess...
but i really am good at it.

my letter even touched me, and the music i was listening to really did not help it xD made me more emotional about it
new thing for me...i dont really get that way...
I'm glad to hear it's all coming together for you man. I wish you best of luck with her.
Ok, i think i have finished it last night. (but i kept it the same date/timestamp i started the letter, which was 9/11, i felt i should keep that the same)
and i even went over it three times, i spell checked everything and did al lthe correct punctuations.

I just need to come up with a nice name for the letter, and send it.

Also, does anybody know how i should bring up the letter in a conversation over msn with her? (msn file transfer)
i dont think it would be too hard cause we get along really well!

only problem is she has changed up the tiems she gets on, like last night she got on and i was about to talk to her and ease into it, but i had to help 2 friends out with some problems...one was freaked out, she was being hit on by a 43 year old male and the guy was also the one doing her tattoo next week...now she dont want to get it done.

once i finished helping them out she was offline and i knew she would be back on again(this was around 1-2 am) but i was feelin pretty bored so i went to bed around 2:30, which is not normal for me :/

turns out i as right! she got on around 4 and ended up postign somehting on facebook around 5ish too..

i need to learn to wait longer, even if im bored -.-

hope this week goes fast so i can see her this weekend (only if our plans hold up) ^_^
I honestly hate them, so I don't do themTongue
[Image: pughacking.png]
You don't have to write love stories at all. Sometimes saying a few nice words is more than writing tons of love letters.
Sometimes less is more.
Honestly.

Robbieava im with you on that one i am the exact same way it is hard to com off top with something but when i shoot frm the hear oh boy is it gooey ive found myself sitting at the foot of my bed and im on page 14 of theletter to my girl (Middle School) was when i was writing them several times a day hell that was in the mid 90's

If there isnt an inspiration from within your sould that makes you feel like jello when u see her or makes your heart flutter than perhaps you should save your letters for another

Im telling you frm my own experience fabricating something to impress it an epic failure every single time
you must feel it from within, however if you do feel it but you just dont come up with the right words i would suggest you watch cheesy love movies and girl movies im telling you as stupid as some of them may seem they can be the direct path tpo her heart too

Those movies were not made by all guys you know

The cheesy love movies can give you ALOT of insight perhaps you would see or hear something that will spark for you and give you the inspiration it is that you require

All in all though it HAS to be from the heart
[Image: pageviews=1]
well last night was very hard on me Sad

i was talking to her after i re read the letter to make sure it was 100% which it was.
and i set it to her but she was really busy so she was replying every 6-10 minutes and i told her i would leave her alone till she was not so busy (she does stuff on this one website that takes up hours of her time) anyways later on i typed in notepad some stuff after we broke the ice (so to speak) and i could not copy it to msn as it was a little long so i took a pic and sent it to her told her to look at the pic and read it, she said ok, she read it but was kinda worried, then i sent her the letter through file transfer, i was so nervous i was shaking everywhere, and the bad thing that happen was this, she did not reply for over an hour while i was still awake, i told her i was really tired so i did not want to stay up too late tonight, but i stayed on till she accepted the file, well she never did -.- so i replied back to see if she would comment again, never did, so i thought she was mad at me or was taking the first part of what i said into thought, well turns out her msn was freakin up again, every no and then, it dont show the flashing orange thing on your msn when somebody sends a new message, i was so freakin scared last night :/ and anyways...i said im getting off for the night and i told her to get the file when she can/or if she wants to(again, me thinking she was mad at me) so i said goodnight to her as i always do. i could not sleep for the life of me btw Sad was so nervous, never been that nervous in my life! so i just got up not long ago, she posted at "6:10:32 AM" her last message was at :4:51:23 AM and she told me she was wodnerign what it is i was thinking about for so long(she knew i was thinking hard about stuff this summer) so i told her some of them which she will read when she gets back on, today is going to suck for me, because i feel so shitty right now, the file transfer never went through so i have to regive it to her Sad and another thing that worries me is she said this

"I'm kind of wondering what exactly it is you're thinking about so much, well I can guess but I'm more so hoping its not what I am guessing. And belated night"

i know she likes me but she has a hard time expressing them aswell...and she has been through alot so i dont want to ruin what we have, which im sure we can work through because we have both been through alot and helped each other out, and our friendship bond is really strong(sorry to sound cheesy)

wish i was able to say it in person, would be so much better, i tried, but now i will be sure to tell her in person so she does not feel so weirded out, but maybe once she reads the letter she will not be so worried?

this sucks when you have two people who have been through alot and have a hard time expressing themselves :/

ok rant off...
You need to just feel the flow lol Smile I hope all go's well for you and it sounds like you both love each other very much and I wish you two the best of luck.
Thanks Smile

Here is a nice update,

Turns out i did nothing wrong the other night, it was just me being paranoid and thinking the worst(my dad's fault i'm like that, -.-)
and i ended up talking to her fine last night,

it was kinda weird though because, i was scared to sign into msn cause of the night before so i thought i did bad...
i ended up getting on msn around 11 or so, was on facebook all day though, talking to friends and helping others with their problems(for the past week iv been and i quote "the love doctor and "the love guru" ) i helped alot of my friends get better and feel better. some even helped me as you all did here!

anyways, as soon as i got online i seen she was offline so i went on facebook to tell a close friend i got the nerve to sign on and she was offline, as i was typing that i got a popup on msn from her with a long list of things because she wanted to know what i have been thinking about for a long time so i opened up and told her(which were family issues) and she listened and helped me out alot.

the funny thing though is she was offline at first, and then all the sudden i get a popup with a list of things, and it shows her online, but i didn't get a msg saying she was online.

so she must have been appearing offline? oh btw she was waiting all day for me to get online she said "finally you're on" so i was nervous to get online for nothing xD

i did manage to send her the letter though, but in a weird way :/ right when i was typing it out that i was gonna give her it(cause it failed the night before and i said i would give her it tonight) she got offline to watch a movie, i tried saying WAIT 1 SEC! but she got off too fast, so i said fudge it and put the letter in a folder named "letter" and a note outside of the folder saying READ FIRST!!! which explained why i didn't get the chance to send it to her xD and packed them in a rar and sent her the download link, i tested it and the download works, so hopefully she gets it...

btw just woke up Tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  this winter has been hard kaju 1 627 08-01-2016, 10:48 PM
Last Post: Mimi
  Having a Hard Time getting through Sinvoid 1 728 11-25-2012, 09:27 AM
Last Post: Fravras
  Hard to ignore mandibabe 2 738 08-10-2012, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Calcium
  Ehh... Relationships are hard :( Astrael 1 931 07-18-2012, 01:04 AM
Last Post: masami
  I love her.. I don't love her saint.slacker 5 1,911 01-25-2012, 10:25 AM