Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Writing Love letters are hard!
Title explains it all...

Did not think it owuld be this hard, i knew it would be hard for me cause im not good with feelings, but i do have all these things popping in my head on what i want to say, but not sure how to say it.

any tips?

i did find a website that covers some things, HERE

Btw, im typing this out because i have really bad handwriting.

P.S. Dont say to use those pre-typed letters, they seem wrong to use!, and besides they dont fit my situation..
Well IMO if you really like a girl it should just be flowing from yourself. I can only write amazing letters when I actually am in love. And when I am and I make a letter; It brings them to tears.
My informational thread on how to become HQ
[Image: 3af27e76.png]
"An eye for an eye and the whole world would be blind"
It's easy writing them imo. Just write whatever you feel about her.
Try to be romantic and poetic, and try to avoid being cheesy.
(09-11-2010, 04:58 PM)matt Wrote: It's easy writing them imo. Just write whatever you feel about her.
Try to be romantic and poetic, and try to avoid being cheesy.

Remember; be honest too.
My informational thread on how to become HQ
[Image: 3af27e76.png]
"An eye for an eye and the whole world would be blind"
Answer these few questions for me:

1. What qualities do you like most about her?
2. How do you feel when you see her?
Also, try to remember don't start rambling nonsense. That's something I often do when I'm writing papers, you get on this really good roll then you start messing up and saying all the wrong things.
Ok ill try and explain some things to help out.

it may be kinda long though -.-
so bare with me...

I have alot of stuff flowing and i really do love her, but as i said before, im not good with feelings, but i know these are real, i will explain my situation a little better to see if it helps.

The girl is my best friend, we have known each other for almost 9 years now, iv always had strong feelings for her and they just keep getting stronger as time goes by, but over the past 2 years we have gotten ALOT closer and so much more as went on, we are both pretty open to each other, but some things i keep to myself cause of issues iv been having in my family, but im workin on getting rid of those soon.

anyways, over the past 2 years iv noticed alot more has changed within us both and i know she really likes me, there are alot of signs, and i have made my mind up that i am going to tell her how i feel, which she already knows some because she knew i liked her from years back, when i asked her out, but she declined because she did not want a boyfriend at that time. so i was not worried and we went on with our friendship, which is strong, as we have been through alot, and she has even helped me out on some of my problems, and faults, which i have stopped, working on stopping, including my anger issues she has helped me control.

But as of this year iv tried so hard to tell her i even told her twice i wanted to talk to her when we are alone, but that never happen. even when we were on our trip to lake michighan, and chicago, like once, we went on a long walk along the beach together, but her kid brother came with us shortly after we started walking away -.-

since then we have only been alone once (about a month ago) which was last weekend, late at night, we were alone for about 2 hours but i didn't bring it up because she was really tired and ended up falling asleep on my while i was giving her a massage(always falls asleep during those. )

so i chose to right a letter to her, and then next time we are together she would know what i want to talk about.
it is killing me keeping this from her, cause i am always thinking about her, and i know she thinks of me from some stuff she posts online Sad

i really need to get this letter done, cause next weekend hopefully we will be hanging out Big Grin
btw, she lives an hour and a half away from me, so we dont get to see each other as much as we use to, but if things change this winter, that will change. alot of things are gonna changing in my life, already started changing actually!
It seems to me like you both have feelings for each other and so I'd say it's just up to one of you to make the first move.

I think you should just try and take her aside and explain to her everything that you've said to us about how you feel towards her.

I think a letter is a pretty good idea. Just spill your feelings onto the page.
Imo after reading that, you should really talk to her in person about it, but I've heard letters are strong too :p

Just make it easy to read, and get something to write on that makes you want to write it more, and would make her want to read it. Big Grin
Im the one that will have to make the first move cause she is shy and has told me before she is 'old fashion' where the guy has to come out and say it first.

which i do not mind because iv never actually had to ask a girl out before lol, most just ask me out...im serious, only a few times when i was younger i asked them out,

btw if you're wodnering my age, im 20, 21 in 2 months, she is already 21, a few months older than me.

as for the taking her aside, i thought about that honstly, but i heard form people that you should not do that, wait till you are alone, but that is hard as we are always around ppl lol xD
so i was thinking im gonna have to start being an butthead to my friends and her brother and say they need to leave us the fudge alone for awhile, might upset some people but oh well.

Also, Thank all you for replying and trying to help out.
gave me some more stuff to think about.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  this winter has been hard kaju 1 627 08-01-2016, 10:48 PM
Last Post: Mimi
  Having a Hard Time getting through Sinvoid 1 729 11-25-2012, 09:27 AM
Last Post: Fravras
  Hard to ignore mandibabe 2 738 08-10-2012, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Calcium
  Ehh... Relationships are hard :( Astrael 1 931 07-18-2012, 01:04 AM
Last Post: masami
  I love her.. I don't love her saint.slacker 5 1,911 01-25-2012, 10:25 AM