Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Do You Listening Music When You Play Games?
I have a few times but I don't most of the time. I've found that I need to be able to hear really well when I'm gaming or I'm not as aware of my surroundings. I know that a lot of people play WoW with the sound off but I just can't do it, I need to hear what's going on around me. =/
I only listen to music while playing CS:S, Sometimes GMod, LoL, and Definitely Minecraft.
Rarely I listen to music, however when I'm on the dashboard I listen to music Smile
Yeah I play music when im in games that dont require you to focus, minecraft, terraria, etc
[Image: No7g5.png]
(05-20-2011, 10:34 AM)Thoth Wrote: Rumor has it that you don't give a fudge.

this is actually something difficult. at times if i have music,i end up turning it off. for some reason i cant considerate ( call of duty, halo stuff like that is all i play) if i play campaign, then yes i will

Aim = Pr8Source
I sometimes do. If i play CoD, i cant. i like to sound whore people, so i cant have anybody talking or anything playing but the sound from my headsets.
[Image: iddyEs.png]
If I'm only playing for fun then yes, but if I'm not then no i don't. Smile
I always have my pandora radio up and listening
You never know when someone is hanging by the last thread, always take caution in what you say to someone, you'll never know when a simple complement will same someones life
Yes when I play xbox I usually blast my loud music.
Depends on the game.

FPS - no

Anything else - yes

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How Long Can You Play Games In One Sitting? System Meltdown 29 4,012 06-17-2018, 10:44 PM
Last Post: JoseSheehan
  What PC games do you play? Scalise 149 40,765 08-03-2013, 01:25 PM
Last Post: Curt
  Anyone play Fable 3? Who wants to play? ReMiXeDg 1 753 11-01-2011, 09:36 PM
Last Post: Nexum
  Favorite Games Music/Song? iMario 25 2,354 10-21-2011, 12:20 PM
Last Post: пinja
  What Games do you Mostly play on steam? Raνe 14 2,248 06-27-2011, 05:54 PM
Last Post: Linĸ