Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What PC games do you play?
There is a very limited amount of games I buy. And those I buy I play religiously. Games over the years include Guild Wars, BF2, Minecraft, and more recently Skyrim and BF3.
I love Assasin Creeds Smile

The Best Game i ever played Smile
Forum Hookers - All In One Forum - Forum for Webmaster,Gamers,Programmers,Professionals and Students.

We are glad to help you if you ask us!
Amnesia – The Dark Descent
Battlefield 3
Borderlands
Dead Island
F.E.A.R 3
L4D2
MW3
R.A.G.E
Saints Row: The Third
Skyrim
The Binding of Isaac

I basically play most of these games through steam with my mates. The Binding of Isaac is a good zelda-style game that you could play for a few hours by yourself if no one else is online.

Most recent games was Saints Row : The Third, it's like a GTA spinoff but after playing it I actually think that it's better than GTA.
(01-02-2012, 04:26 AM)Zangetsu Wrote: Amnesia – The Dark Descent
Battlefield 3
Borderlands
Dead Island
F.E.A.R 3
L4D2
MW3
R.A.G.E
Saints Row: The Third
Skyrim
The Binding of Isaac

I basically play most of these games through steam with my mates. The Binding of Isaac is a good zelda-style game that you could play for a few hours by yourself if no one else is online.

Most recent games was Saints Row : The Third, it's like a GTA spinoff but after playing it I actually think that it's better than GTA.

Amnesia.. I have heard bad things about that game...bad as in..can't play it at night because you get nightmares and the like, lol. I'm actually too scared to get it.
(01-02-2012, 04:52 AM).360 Wrote: Amnesia.. I have heard bad things about that game...bad as in..can't play it at night because you get nightmares and the like, lol. I'm actually too scared to get it.

It's a pretty fun game. The only reason it is perceived as scary is because you have no way to fight back against enemies.

I was trying to find a youtube link to a guy that does the entire game in the dark and video tapes it but I can't find it for the life of me.
I play some call of duty and skryim.

Also i play a bit of WoW.
I play mw2 cracked, because everyone that plays that fails >_>. MW3, very good game, I love search and destroy. I rather this over console, because I can go on hackforums/skype/TS.
[Image: xypfOL.png]
(01-02-2012, 05:02 AM)Zangetsu Wrote: It's a pretty fun game. The only reason it is perceived as scary is because you have no way to fight back against enemies.

I was trying to find a youtube link to a guy that does the entire game in the dark and video tapes it but I can't find it for the life of me.

Yeah, I had heard that you have no weapon or anything to protect yourself. Never been scared to play a game before.
http://www.transformice.com/

It is a childish and simple game, but it can get pretty fun at times. Great for just taking a break from work to have a quick minute of fun Smile
[Image: idgjkO.png]
I play a great amount of League of Legends and Skyrim, but I also like to play BF3 and TF2. It's a good contrast I'd say, fantasy to shooters.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How Long Can You Play Games In One Sitting? System Meltdown 29 4,137 06-17-2018, 10:44 PM
Last Post: JoseSheehan
  Anyone play Fable 3? Who wants to play? ReMiXeDg 1 754 11-01-2011, 09:36 PM
Last Post: Nexum
  What Games do you Mostly play on steam? Raνe 14 2,254 06-27-2011, 05:54 PM
Last Post: Linĸ
  Do You Listening Music When You Play Games? GameOver* 183 47,403 06-23-2011, 11:09 AM
Last Post: ★ASI_F★™
  on what site do you play Flash Games the most? Simba 68 25,787 05-29-2011, 06:44 PM
Last Post: Atthackers