Support Forums

Full Version: What PC games do you play?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
I've recently gotten into PC in the past year or so and have been looking for some good titles to pick up. I thought this could become sort of a guide for those such as myself looking to find their way away from consoles and onto the PC. Smile

I play on a laptop so I don't have very demanding games. Some I've been playing recently include..

Dragon Age Origins II

Great game, I suggest you pick it up if you have the opportunity.

Minecraft Classic Multiplayer

I manage a public freebuild server, it's fun every now and then when you're bored. Check it out here.

League Of Legends

Used to take this game as a huge joke with friends and just screw around. Started taking it more seriously and it's fun when you're bored. It's free and I suggest you at least give it a try.

CoD2 Cracked Multiplayer

Alot of fun, play quick searched lobbys for quick scope and such. Back when sniping took skill.

Fallout New Vegas

Played this quite a bit over the summer. Didn't really like it, but thought I'd mention it because it is kind of fun to mess around with. Get CheatEngine and string-edit your caps and just go around slaughtering everyone like I did, haha.

GTA SAMP (San Andreas Multiplayer)

modsmodsmods. Screw around with friends and have a blast. The game costs like $5 at Target, definitely worth the investment.

That's about all I got for now, I'll come back and add more when I find some worth mentioning.
League Of Legends:
-Awesome game.
Got to the point where I'm not really carrying about my own score, but winning.
It's definetly better, when you really try to win, instead of playing on your own.
Amumu + Katarina = 100% win chance ^_^

MineCraft:
Funny game to relax with.
It's also nice to build huge cities, buildings and stuff in MP with your friends Smile.

Black Ops:
I liked MW2 better, but CoD is always a great game Smile.

Before i'm addicted to some games but now i only play dota and LoL because im busy in my thesis and school.
WoW, Starcraft II, Minecraft, RS, Magicka, Civilization IV, Portal, and Civilization V.
I have Civ V, I just can't get into it... I played WoW for a few years but got bored with the constant grinding.

I thought about trying RTS such as SC2 and such, just haven't had to the time to put into them yet.
I play

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 / Black Ops
World of Warcraft
RS
Battlefield 1942 / 2
TF2

Some good games! Big Grin
TES IV: Oblivion -- Sandbox games kick a**, the modding community is huge, it never gets old.

GTA:SA -- Sandbox game (see above). It's as amazing as Oblivion except its actually in present day with GUNS, win/win.
(03-12-2011, 11:22 AM)wtftwice Wrote: [ -> ]TES IV: Oblivion -- Sandbox games kick a**, the modding community is huge, it never gets old.

GTA:SA -- Sandbox game (see above). It's as amazing as Oblivion except its actually in present day with GUNS, win/win.

SA is my life <3

And Elder Scrolls is one of my top 5 games. I had it for xbox though so no mods Sad
I've played many games on steam accounts, such as COD & Assassins Creed 2, but now I mostly just go to "google" & look up game sites.
None, I don't really see the point in PC games. I prefer to play games on Consoles.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15