Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I write essays for $$
Hello everyone, for the last couple of years I've been earning a living as an essay writer for studentoffortune.com. It's a mediocre site but I've been able to make decent money on it as I'm a very talented and honest writer. Many students do not know about this site however so I thought I'd promote my services on some of these homework forums. You can see my tutor ratings here: http://studentoffortune.com/user/jcb08j/rating

My degrees are in Business-marketing and Criminal Justice but due to the heavy course load I took in college I write knowledgeably in subjects ranging from psychology, to international law, to healthcare. My prices are much cheaper than other essay writing websites such as authorsmania.com or essaywriters.net and I work and communicate directly with the student to provide exactly what they need by their scheduled deadline. I have never plagiarized any essay and do all my work completely originally based on the assignment.

I not only do essays, but also powerpoints and other types of assignments as well. I work very fast and my turnaround for a six page paper is usually less than one day. I know all of the popular formatting such as APA, MLA, Harvard, etc. and can provide peer-reviewed references for any subject.

If you need my help with ANY kind of assignment, please don't hesitate to e-mail me at jcb08j@yahoo.com and we can discuss your individual needs and work out a price that's both fair and cheaper than the competitors.

Messages In This Thread
I write essays for $$ - by jcb08j - 06-29-2012, 06:54 AM
RE: I write essays for $$ - by bettymorris - 07-10-2012, 04:21 AM
RE: I write essays for $$ - by ///ViNcE - 07-10-2012, 08:19 AM
RE: I write essays for $$ - by Annuit Coeptis - 07-10-2012, 11:32 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Helping people do Homework/Essays!!! homeworkhelper 1 960 10-29-2014, 04:26 AM
Last Post: edwardbutler
  Trouble writing essays! [English] Infinity∞ 12 4,992 06-01-2011, 05:04 PM
Last Post: Aware
  Write the conditional statement and converse within each biconditional. Pokey 3 1,861 10-07-2010, 05:56 PM
Last Post: ap1007