Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Assistance would be appreciated
Hey all.

Some of you may know me from HackForums, but some may not. Anyways, I've been going through some emotional problems for the past 6 years (or even more).
Alright, now lets run through with what kind of person I am first to give you guys a better view:
  • I'm kind and helpful (I help when I'm needed without question)
  • I'm a bit anti-social
  • I'm on the computer only during the weekends, but it's still a lot (being on the computer is basically a big chunk of my life)
  • I'm intelligent in school
  • I'm sporty.
  • I'm those kinds of people who keep their emotions bottled up
  • I care about my [oily] hair
  • No, I do not look like those kids who spend their life on the computer.

Now that you know a little more about me, here I go.
So I'm an anti-social, and a lot of people take advantage of that quite a bit. I try to do my best to socialize, but sadly it's hard to find good friends/people. I'm a bit odd because I can talk with my friends no problem, but at times I'm just quiet. People always comment on my anti-socialness and it REALLY irritates me. They talk as if I'm just not there. You know those times when you're just supposed to not say something out loud? Well apparently they ignore that rule and do it anyways because they know I won't retaliate; I'm basically an easy target for them to attack in order for them to reach a greater self-esteem level. I try to not SHOW that I'm pissed, but instead I just life it out (or just go silent and put a fake smile on) and move on with my life, but this happens way too much and I don't think I can take it anymore.

My attackers even comment on how I comb my hair and how it's always straight and oily no matter what I do- are you freakin serious? Don't all people comb their hair? What I don't find logical is that the attacker's hair looks more combed and is probably even straighter than mine. lol. I REALLY don't understand how and why that attack is even logical- but alright. People would just do anything to harass me.

At times I even assist my attackers and teach them things when they need help, but it doesn't look like they appreciate my help and keep attacking me.
There's like a gang bully attempt on me every week. Imagine keeping this up for 6-8 years. I can't take it.

There's more to this, but I don't want to bother you guys and write a wall of words here.

Any suggestions? In depth help is appreciated and not just a sentence. Pinch

Messages In This Thread
Assistance would be appreciated - by Retribute - 02-26-2012, 09:36 PM
RE: Assistance would be appreciated - by Crystal - 02-27-2012, 09:24 AM
RE: Assistance would be appreciated - by dikkill - 02-27-2012, 11:00 AM
RE: Assistance would be appreciated - by Crystal - 02-27-2012, 09:23 PM
RE: Assistance would be appreciated - by Remorsal - 02-28-2012, 06:40 PM