Support Forums

Full Version: Assistance would be appreciated
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey all.

Some of you may know me from HackForums, but some may not. Anyways, I've been going through some emotional problems for the past 6 years (or even more).
Alright, now lets run through with what kind of person I am first to give you guys a better view:
  • I'm kind and helpful (I help when I'm needed without question)
  • I'm a bit anti-social
  • I'm on the computer only during the weekends, but it's still a lot (being on the computer is basically a big chunk of my life)
  • I'm intelligent in school
  • I'm sporty.
  • I'm those kinds of people who keep their emotions bottled up
  • I care about my [oily] hair
  • No, I do not look like those kids who spend their life on the computer.

Now that you know a little more about me, here I go.
So I'm an anti-social, and a lot of people take advantage of that quite a bit. I try to do my best to socialize, but sadly it's hard to find good friends/people. I'm a bit odd because I can talk with my friends no problem, but at times I'm just quiet. People always comment on my anti-socialness and it REALLY irritates me. They talk as if I'm just not there. You know those times when you're just supposed to not say something out loud? Well apparently they ignore that rule and do it anyways because they know I won't retaliate; I'm basically an easy target for them to attack in order for them to reach a greater self-esteem level. I try to not SHOW that I'm pissed, but instead I just life it out (or just go silent and put a fake smile on) and move on with my life, but this happens way too much and I don't think I can take it anymore.

My attackers even comment on how I comb my hair and how it's always straight and oily no matter what I do- are you freakin serious? Don't all people comb their hair? What I don't find logical is that the attacker's hair looks more combed and is probably even straighter than mine. lol. I REALLY don't understand how and why that attack is even logical- but alright. People would just do anything to harass me.

At times I even assist my attackers and teach them things when they need help, but it doesn't look like they appreciate my help and keep attacking me.
There's like a gang bully attempt on me every week. Imagine keeping this up for 6-8 years. I can't take it.

There's more to this, but I don't want to bother you guys and write a wall of words here.

Any suggestions? In depth help is appreciated and not just a sentence. Pinch
I can kind of relate to your social awkwardness. Here is what I do...
Don't care about what anyone says to you, or what they do to you. Just live life and say,"fudge/screw them," in your head. Get past their attacks and just move on. People are always talking about how I never talk and am very quiet, which I will admit I am very quiet around people I do not know very well, but just smile and nod. Trust me, it works. I do this every time someone says something and they kind of just move on from that subject, which satisfies me because I do not have to hear them. If you really want to try and get past your anti-social problem, just try talking to someone you don't know or people you barely talk to. Start off with small conversations that will barely last a minute and then grow into longer ones that last 5 or 10 minutes. After awhile, you start to get use to talking and being more social.

Sorry if none of this helps, I just thought I might share it with you.
(02-26-2012, 09:55 PM)LemonBro3 Wrote: [ -> ]I can kind of relate to your social awkwardness. Here is what I do...
Don't care about what anyone says to you, or what they do to you. Just live life and say,"fudge/screw them," in your head. Get past their attacks and just move on. People are always talking about how I never talk and am very quiet, which I will admit I am very quiet around people I do not know very well, but just smile and nod. Trust me, it works. I do this every time someone says something and they kind of just move on from that subject, which satisfies me because I do not have to hear them. If you really want to try and get past your anti-social problem, just try talking to someone you don't know or people you barely talk to. Start off with small conversations that will barely last a minute and then grow into longer ones that last 5 or 10 minutes. After awhile, you start to get use to talking and being more social.

Sorry if none of this helps, I just thought I might share it with you.
I've been doing that for 5 years. They still do that. It's becoming more frequent, even. I'm actually being LABELED as the "guy who's always quiet" Unsure
Not to everyone, though. As I said, I DO talk. I'm not COMPLETELY anti-social. I can talk to my friends without a problem. Just with some people it's a totally different story. Especially people I just haven't started off with positively, and the people who I just dislike and have a bad vibe with.
You are you mate.

Dont allow these asshats to treat you this way!
Stand up for yourself. I mean it!

The old saying....
Its better to die on your feet than live on your knees.
Someone says crap to you then tell them.

I have had enough of the torment and bullshit.
I help you guys out when i can yet you tread me like crap.
I want and try to be nice and make friends but you just mock me and take the piss.
I want to be mates and not have you torment me constantly.
But if you continue i will retaliate!

Then if they do you punch the living s hit out of the first one that pisses you off.
Sure you will get into trouble at first. But once the bullying becomes clear you will be let off i suspect.
Now the reason i say to do this is simple.
Your not just starting out getting bullied.
You have years of this s hit to deal with and asshats that are used to being able to score of you.
To just ask them to stop is not enough.
They need to know they cant get away with it anymore.
They can be your mates or your enemies.
You need to stand up for youself mate. You really do IMHO.
Had I been at your place I would just ignore them, don't cross-path with them and dont help them or anything.. Just act as if they dont exist..
They will know you want to ignore them they will get lost themselves..
Thats what I suggest, rest is upto ya Smile
I have been in your place.You know, if you are in middle school than that what you mention is bad :/.I know a friend of mine who was "a banded" from all school mates and was all alone.But now when he came in the university we are best buddy's and there wasn't no problem till then.We all understand each other and no one is more than other.As the idiots wont go to university Smile.Just walk away from those bully's and don't help them and those who ignore you as a friend, those don't deserve to be one.
(02-27-2012, 11:00 AM)dikkill Wrote: [ -> ]I have been in your place.You know, if you are in middle school than that what you mention is bad :/.I know a friend of mine who was "a banded" from all school mates and was all alone.But now when he came in the university we are best buddy's and there wasn't no problem till then.We all understand each other and no one is more than other.As the idiots wont go to university Smile.Just walk away from those bully's and don't help them and those who ignore you as a friend, those don't deserve to be one.
Actually, I'm in high school. And this doesn't happen in school, fortunately.

(02-27-2012, 09:24 AM)Crystal Wrote: [ -> ]Had I been at your place I would just ignore them, don't cross-path with them and dont help them or anything.. Just act as if they dont exist..
They will know you want to ignore them they will get lost themselves..
Thats what I suggest, rest is upto ya Smile

Yeah, that's the pretty standard answer, but sadly it's hard to do that when it's not in school, but in Boy Scouts, ehe.
Quote:Yeah, that's the pretty standard answer, but sadly it's hard to do that when it's not in school, but in Boy Scouts, ehe.

So cant you change the Boy Scouts classes? Is it compulsory or what?
(02-27-2012, 09:23 PM)Crystal Wrote: [ -> ]So cant you change the Boy Scouts classes? Is it compulsory or what?
Well yeah, I'm kind of stuck there until I grow out of their age range.
School will be over before you know it, and these people will have a huge weight on their back when they notice how mean they've been to you. It's your style, you like it. You have to learn to stand up to yourself, if you ever hear them talking about you badly and out loud, just step your foot in place and tell them how you feel about it, tell them how you really feel about this.

I can't blame you on being Anti-Social, most of my high school years I couldn't talk to upper class men if my life depended on it, over the years it will most likely go away, you just have to keep strong, and not stop trying.

As for the main advice, just stand up for yourself, it may be the hardest thing, and if you enjoy your style then don't let them irritate you, they might be talking bad but always remember "Beauty is in the eye of the behold".

I wish you well.
Pages: 1 2