Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Support Forums Starting To Pick Up Nicely
Not a dig on SF. I have come to really like this place but i dont think it could ever reach the potential of HF.
Just so everyone knows i never really got into HF and never will.
You got HF kicking at the right time and it just worked. Lets face it there are loads of kids wanting to learn hacking. And HF largely become a place for young kids to just chill out at and post random crap.
This is slightly more specific a niche. Thus it will never grow like HF i feel.
And dick can run around and claim to be a hacker like 95% on HF do.
But when it comes to helping someone out when they need help then you either shine or look a tool.
Now the fact SF is structured a little different i feel it will grow but never to the levels of HF. Its just not possible i feel.
Most of the strength of SF if off the back of HF and others. If this url had started on its own independently it would still be stuck at 50 members like the majority or fail forums.
As for ups and downs. Well man your must not be attending enough.
I come here most every day. And just before christmas this place took a serious dive.
Anyone could see that and most "Active" members discussed it actually and most agreed i thought?
Fact is SF has yet to really recover from the christmas slow period.
Well not entirely true. The last few days have been really good.
And i hope/expect it to kick again soon.
Its easy to give bias possitive spin on anything i just felt a bit of honesty was needed.
Well if not honesty atleast user perspective.
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

Messages In This Thread
RE: Support Forums Starting To Pick Up Nicely - by DAMINK™ - 02-17-2010, 12:56 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Support Forums For Sale? Shadaw 27 5,513 10-15-2014, 02:43 PM
Last Post: Robust
  Is it Okay to use support-forums if you're banned from Hackforums? Paramore 8 1,967 09-07-2012, 05:28 AM
Last Post: rattlesnake™
  How to Pick Up Support Forums? Metapod 5 1,660 06-20-2012, 11:16 AM
Last Post: Cronus
  Support Forums - Activity Diabolic 76 15,752 06-03-2012, 03:17 PM
Last Post: Diabolic
  [Release] Support Forums Special Header Links D3xus 41 8,422 01-21-2012, 12:56 PM
Last Post: D3xus