Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Notepad Plus + v2.5 [Coded by Ace]
(05-22-2011, 02:34 PM)WhiteFlame Wrote: This is really helpful so thanks. I have always wondered how you would program the replace function into something like this. Perfect and does have countless applications. I will be downloading this when I have 5 minutes when I get home.

Really a HQ post and great to share the src.

Thanks, I was wary at first about sharing my source, but I thought it would help the community if they are interested in coding something similar to this. The code is a bit messy, haven't had time to clean it up and make functions to lessen it down, so if anyone has any questions, like i've said, i've done all this code about 10 times over through debugging, troubleshooting, and not saving my work before closing my project. So i'd be able to help you out. Spent tons of time figuring out how to make some of the things work on this application so hopefully people will enjoy this contribution. I'll still be continuing my development on this thing, so be sure to check out for newer versions.

All future versions from now on that I release will be releases with major changes or improved functions, nothing minor, so you can expect each release that I come out with to be a lot better than the previous. I'll also be accepting bug fix requests if anyone finds any.

It would be a bit hard to rip my source as well since there's a lot more than just the code to it. But if your interested in replicating this, i'll help someone out for sure.

Thanks for the feedback, very motivational to keep up with this project I started.

Note: All future downloads will NOT be in the first post though, as i'll restate because I maxed out my character/word count on that first post already lol. Can't add anything else to it which is a bit of a letdown, so for any newer versions, check my latests posts within this thread.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Notepad Plus + v2.5 [Coded by Infinity] - by AceInfinity - 05-22-2011, 02:42 PM
RE: Notepad Plus + v2.5 [Coded by Ace] - by Nov - 08-06-2011, 09:29 AM
RE: Notepad Plus + v2.5 [Coded by Ace] - by Blunt - 08-11-2011, 12:44 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Code Challenge - Created by Ace AceInfinity 5 1,513 04-24-2012, 10:27 AM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  File Profiler Demo - Preview - Developed by Ace AceInfinity 4 1,280 12-30-2011, 08:17 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  New System Diagnostic Tool - Created by Ace AceInfinity 28 7,877 11-21-2011, 09:55 AM
Last Post: UrbanByte
  RoboBackup [Created by Ace] AceInfinity 22 6,387 11-19-2011, 03:49 PM
Last Post: Hex
  [Rlease] Advanced Notepad Chelloa 11 2,903 10-16-2011, 12:35 PM
Last Post: John.