Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Players - A real life story in the works with a message on the last page to you.
He's really playing you big time. Those guilt trips are about control and manipulation. He doesn't care about how you feel, only what he wants. He sleeps around a lot... and you still want him?! He thinks little of himself, never mind the women he sleeps with. Get rid of him, he thinks you're easy and doesn't respect you. He'll get what he wants from you, keep playing the games, never give you what you want while keeping you dangling on a piece of string ready to haul you in again on his whims, which are all about sex and nothing else. It'll tear you up... he won't care. When he's done, he'll be gone. It'll hit you so hard, the pain will incomprehensible to you, and you'll be left struggling to pick up the pieces of your life again. It's extremely cruel - it's heartless on his part. You can do far better... rescue yourself from him, and don't allow yourself to become the loser. Let him fall over time instead, because he will. Guys like this rarely ever change, and they're the ones who find themselves old and lonely. I should know, I've been played by this type of guy! Incidently, any guy who doesn't know what FWB means is lying. Mine also tried to play this trick on me, act all innocent like. Don't fall for it. Truth is, he knows exactly what he wants and how he's going to get it, and it isn't anything about you as a person that he's interested in. Like you say, just your female organs! Go with your gut instincts here, they're already telling you what you need to know.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How do you know when a guy really likes you? - by Guest - 03-24-2011, 07:38 PM
RE: How do you know when a guy really likes you? - by Guest - 04-01-2011, 08:08 AM
RE: How do you know when a guy really likes you? - by Guest - 04-02-2011, 07:06 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LOVE & TIME " short story" nightfly 6 944 04-19-2012, 11:03 AM
Last Post: fanta
  The stone cutter story nightfly 8 2,417 04-02-2012, 02:40 AM
Last Post: 4Y4T3M
  My life. The message i sent to my father. Party 1 783 11-15-2011, 10:00 AM
Last Post: Caffeine
  My Story Jericho123 5 1,280 10-10-2011, 08:56 PM
Last Post: Virus1x
  my fudged up story haphazard 6 1,309 09-15-2011, 02:53 PM
Last Post: Fragma