Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Players - A real life story in the works with a message on the last page to you.
Sync, thanks. So update. Last nigth another long chat. Guy comes straight out and says he thinks i am nice and wants to have sex. I said no dating. he says if the sex is good then maybe a relationship. he says he is a man who does not BS and rather the long way round says it how it is. He still think i am nice and be friends if the sex is bad. I said so only your terms and this does not make me feel good. basically he wants friends with benefits which is something i do not do. he had no idea what i meant but hej we live and learn. This then progressed to him saying he knows enough about me to want to have sex as he feels a connection. Over time this may grow into love. I asked his emotions. Yet every question came back with no real answer. Like i would say so sex without emotions, his response is you are assuming i have no emotions rather than giving a straight answer. I said i am not easy and if i was how could u possibly have respect for me. No answer. he said just play around and have sex and i said i dont do that. I told him i have so many guys hitting on me so how can i know your emotions and seriousness about me. He said for him to have sex, he is being serious but not serious enough to have real feelings for me. Or have i got this wrong? He says he thinks i am nice, smart, attractive, nice body and all assets and thinks of me and sex. guy does not even want to ask me out. What the hell. he cannot be serious. I dont know everyone, i like him but he could just have a good time and he then decides if it is good or bad and whether we have a relationship or not. I just do not think he is being fair and even genuine. BTW, the email i sent him before about r u treating me like u want a man to treat your kids, - no response. But he stayed onlione till late last night to want to chat with me. But then all of a sudden said he has to go and go to sleep. Then just logged off. This made me feel bad too. As much as i like him, i also am mad at him and he puts me on this emotional rollercoaster. Does he know this andis not respecting my feelings? He said we are both strong and neither wants to give in. I firmly believe he does not want to be patient and therefore cannot respect my feelings. A gentlemen is still a gentlemen to let things evolve naturally and he is just impatient. Do u guys think he is manipulative and have fun? he also keeps saying i am nice, but never really says he likes me alot. What does nice even mean for a guy? A blimin flower can be nice. A friend is nice. But he does not even see me as a friend. he is honest in saying either way, he will think i am nice and still want sex with me. What, even when with someone else? Everyone, your viewpoints in what i know has many questions in this post to answer. Please can someone give some clarity to each question if i have not jumbled too much. he is in my thoughts all the time and wants to often just discuss sex with me. I ask about his interests, his family, his hobbies but there is little interest there despite getting short answers back. he does not get it, i know little of him to take it intimate and guys must know when a woman is serious that a sexual act is not taken lightly. Is he willing to have an intense moment for his own ego boosting and then be just ok to hurt me like that? Thanks everyone.

Messages In This Thread
RE: How do you know when a guy really likes you? - by Guest - 03-24-2011, 07:38 PM
RE: How do you know when a guy really likes you? - by monique12345 - 03-31-2011, 05:58 PM
RE: How do you know when a guy really likes you? - by Guest - 04-01-2011, 08:08 AM
RE: How do you know when a guy really likes you? - by Guest - 04-02-2011, 07:06 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LOVE & TIME " short story" nightfly 6 944 04-19-2012, 11:03 AM
Last Post: fanta
  The stone cutter story nightfly 8 2,417 04-02-2012, 02:40 AM
Last Post: 4Y4T3M
  My life. The message i sent to my father. Party 1 783 11-15-2011, 10:00 AM
Last Post: Caffeine
  My Story Jericho123 5 1,280 10-10-2011, 08:56 PM
Last Post: Virus1x
  my fudged up story haphazard 6 1,309 09-15-2011, 02:53 PM
Last Post: Fragma