Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Site Has Been Frustrating Me. [NEW STUFF]
(03-19-2012, 03:12 PM)Existence Wrote: http://www.hackforums.net/showthread.php?tid=2319683
Just did on HF as I don't see a suggestions section here.
Just did on HF as I don't see a suggestions section here.[/QUOTE]
I posted on it, I think that if it got enough comments, OMNI would see it, then maybe try it out
It's a real shame that activity has dropped below the bar.
(03-19-2012, 03:24 PM)Diabolic Wrote: It's a real shame that activity has dropped below the bar.

Has it always been like this? Because I think that this site deserves a lot more than what it has so far!
Yeah, I noticed this when I first joined, I thought it was just a lag or something... But it's fine for me =]
(03-19-2012, 04:12 PM)bigdomepiece Wrote: Yeah, I noticed this when I first joined, I thought it was just a lag or something... But it's fine for me =]

It just randomly went away? Because I have to copy everything every time i try and post, and the redo it because it only shows the quote
(03-19-2012, 04:28 PM)Candyshop Wrote: It just randomly went away? Because I have to copy everything every time i try and post, and the redo it because it only shows the quote

It was never even honestly happening to me, must have been some weird glitch.
[Image: in2Z5.png]
(03-19-2012, 05:13 PM)Existence Wrote: It was never even honestly happening to me, must have been some weird glitch.

I can't send PM's to anyone! It's driving me insane
I can send pms. Just sent you one Candyshop.
No idea whats going on this time with SF.
Might be cloudflare or?????
The Rules!
FTW Forum <-- Home of the Damned! --> Join me On MM

Omni spends much more time than he should on HF, versus SF. SF is just as much of a forum as HF is and should get a little more time that it's currently getting...
[Image: QRCjW2pNdRK00.gif]
#Korra2018
I completely agree with this, and I even messaged him on HF about this. Don't know what to do, it's very frustrating

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jokes thred or funny stuff section soulscore 4 881 10-21-2009, 09:23 AM
Last Post: Skill
  Suggestions 'n' Stuff Headshot 5 1,067 10-10-2009, 11:10 AM
Last Post: Headshot