Thread Rating:
  • 25 Vote(s) - 4.44 Average
Nominate Yourself For An Award
Bandwagon, partners. Tongue

I would like to nominate myself for either the [Image: gold_24.png] or [Image: silver_24.png] for keeping the HiJackThis Squad Training running and analysing logs whenever they are posted.
I would like this [Image: gold_24.png]

Because the noteworthy thing I've done is stay #1 poster for months and I almost at 2,000 posts. They aren't spam either.

Thank you.
I would like the Wizard Of Wisdom [Image: costume-party_24.png]

Because I'm way way way wiser than Sam & he has one!

Not Fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is very old but if you are doing it:

[Image: bronze-sword_24.png] Sword of Spam

I report issues all the time so that's why. :3
I nominate myself for

[Image: chat_24.png] because I helped members about life struggle especially suicide.

[Image: bronze-sword_24.png] because I report members who posted threads that has embeded/hyperlink of ads within the content of the thread.

[Image: costume-party_24.png] because I have been honest in my responses towards thread in the Emotional Support section.
[Image: death.png]
I would like to nominate myself for:

Cup of Amazement [Image: cup_24.png]

because i always help people in the Hardware Section

I'd like to nominate myself for [Image: pipe_24.png]. I'm sophisticated... At least, in my head. Tongue
I'd like to nominate myself for the "[Image: F_24.png]" award.... just because I'm dumb enough to ask for it. (Not trolling, I don't troll) It would be cool to get that award though, seriously.

Edit: I just realized there's only an A+ award, is this because the forum is a "Support" forum and you don't want to bring others down?
I would like to nominate myself the Ring of Teaching ([Image: ring_24.png]) award for my tutorials in the Java, PHP, and Javascript (including jQuery and AJAX) programming/scripting languages.
My SMF Modifications:
http://anthony.vibrantvps.com/smf
Knight of Knowledge: [Image: bronze-knight_24.png]
Description: You must be knowledgeable and helpful to be a knight.

Review my posts, there's lots of examples of how I try my best to show full interest in description to solve someone's problem, in order to make myself as helpful as I can be. None of my posts lack information or detail, because I've showed a lot of dedication to my replies. (Maybe some of them because I was unaware of knowledge that could have been said, but to the best of my knowledge i've explained everything in the fullest detail that I could.)

Here are a few of my threads that i've created to help other members on the forum: (Lots of detail)
Other than that, you can take a look at a lot of my replies to other members threads, and you'll notice that I don't lack detail in my posts 90% of the time.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SF Feather Award No Longer Available Omniscient 103 29,269 10-18-2014, 12:29 PM
Last Post: Robust
  Support Feather Award Omniscient 91 19,837 10-09-2014, 04:50 PM
Last Post: JonBD
  [Suggestion] Sticky Award Cronus 11 2,489 09-03-2013, 11:08 AM
Last Post: Fly
  Question about "Support Feather Award" AnonymousPie 5 1,971 06-09-2012, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Retribute
  Writing Award? Metapod 62 17,733 05-29-2012, 03:28 PM
Last Post: Deity