Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Akinator, the Web Genius
(01-30-2010, 06:30 PM)DAMINK™ Wrote: I was thinking of Chopper (mark brandon Reed)
I got Martin Shaw Smile

There mus be some questions you've answered wrong... or the caracter is not in the database....

I'll do it again now thinking of..... Eddie Brock

Eddie is not in the DB, I got Beavis....
A load of us spent ages messing with this at Uni, it really is scarily accurate. We only managed to foil it with really obscure things like the dinosaur from the PS1 tech demo.
[Image: sig.php]
The little boat gently drifted across the pond exactly the way a bowling ball wouldn't.
Yeah man, you really need to think hard to get it wrong...
For now, all those persons it couldn't find, I've added them to the database, so it's getting better and better.. ;)
It should guess seraph from matrix and eddiebrock from spiderman for example Tongue
(02-03-2010, 02:06 PM)Master of The Universe Wrote: Yeah man, you really need to think hard to get it wrong...
For now, all those persons it couldn't find, I've added them to the database, so it's getting better and better.. ;)
It should guess seraph from matrix and eddiebrock from spiderman for example Tongue
I was thinking of John Lennon, add him to the DB please.... I defeated him WOOOT!!
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
(02-03-2010, 02:25 PM)Аноним Интерфейс Wrote: I was thinking of John Lennon, add him to the DB please.... I defeated him WOOOT!!

You can add it your self, when you finish the quiz... Press on "Add a Question"...

BTW... You must have answerd something wrong... because look...

[Image: DOi1G.png]
I was thinking of George Strait, and it gave me Brad Paisley. I chose to go on, and it gave me "George Strait" the second time. Great.
(02-03-2010, 02:42 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: I was thinking of George Strait, and it gave me Brad Paisley. I chose to go on, and it gave me "George Strait" the second time. Great.

See... LOL.. Big Grin
Most times if it fails, it's becasue you've answerd one question wrong...
I really like the accuracy of the code, unbelivable.
That was insane! I thought of brett favre and It guessed exactly right. Do you have any idea how it works? It seems to be able to narrow it down pretty quickly.
[Image: izsyo6.jpg]

(02-03-2010, 06:31 PM)uber1337 Wrote: That was insane! I thought of brett favre and It guessed exactly right. Do you have any idea how it works? It seems to be able to narrow it down pretty quickly.

I'm not sure hw it works, but I think I can imagine it!
It has a awesome large Database of questions and answers, for again list of possivle result.
Let say you think of a super her, and then it asks you if the person is famous. You say Yes.
Then it asks, does the name of your person appears in a title of the movie, you say yes..
And there it goes, the list of possible perons fall down to, Spiderman, Hulk, and so on...
Is the person green, you say yes, and there you go it's Hulk...