Support Forums

Full Version: Akinator, the Web Genius
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If you already don't know about this site, you will now....
It's an AI that tells you who you think of, based on the answers for the questions...

You can think of any person you want and in most cases you will get the right answer...

My Friends and I, put this on a test and were looking if it can guess who we think of...

First try, I was thinking about my Ex, the answer was right....
Second a Friend was thinking about Jessica Alba, the answer was right...
Then we tried Hulk, guessed right...
Well then we tried to go with Scrubs star, Dr. Cocks... guessed right....

I could go on with the list, but the site failed only at Seraph from Matrix, which will most probably not happen again as we have added it to their database...

It's a really fun site, you should check it out your self...

http://en.akinator.com/
Damn, that was pretty good. It was my GF.... :p
I was thinking of Oli Sykes. It gave me the lead singer of The Used. :/
Second time: Oli Sykes again, gave me Max Green from Escape The Fate.
Interesting though.
(01-30-2010, 05:41 PM)Аноним Интерфейс Wrote: [ -> ]Damn, that was pretty good. It was my GF.... :p

It's really accurate if you answer the questions right, even if the person is not well-known...

(01-30-2010, 05:42 PM)TheLifelessOne Wrote: [ -> ]I was thinking of Oli Sykes. It gave me the lead singer of The Used. :/

Interesting though.

Can happen, but you can add the Person you have thought of to their DB... and next person who thinks of the same person will get the result... ;)
Aha! I was thinking of Eric Cartman from South Park, Akinator didn't get it right!
(01-30-2010, 05:56 PM)Kharnage Wrote: [ -> ]Aha! I was thinking of Eric Cartman from South Park, Akinator didn't get it right!

LOL, looks like you don't know Eric that well ;)

(01-30-2010, 06:01 PM)Master of The Universe Wrote: [ -> ]LOL, looks like you don't know Eric that well ;)

Damn.. Well he didn't get Jesse Labrocca Smile
I was thinking of my crush, and it just said "a friend" Sad
(01-30-2010, 06:11 PM)Elektrisk Wrote: [ -> ]I was thinking of my crush, and it just said "a friend" Sad

It's a crush, so it's still a Friend isn't he... Big Grin
I was thinking of Chopper (mark brandon Reed)
I got Martin Shaw Smile
Pages: 1 2