Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
[Selling] Website Real Visitors
Seems good bro. Good luck with sales.

[Image: tumblr_l1q0cxbD0h1qzjz68o1_250.gif]

Can you read what im saying since the very first post?! I DONT CARE ABOUT WHAT YOU OR OTHERS THINK ABOUT MY PRICES!

My prices are fixed...they wont change ever! i DONT need costumers from here i already have my OWN costumers...all i want with this post is to give others the oportunity to SELL theyr product by having Some extra Viewers and potential costumers! so DONT post about my PRICES or YOUR PRICES...cause i dont care! im going to say once again to be clear...

I DONT CARE IF YOU THINK PRICES ARE HIGH/OVER PRICED...OR W/EVER YOU CALL THEM! So Dont Reply if you dont want to buy!

Thanks.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_tZ4bNH2juJhUkFARBOE...3pGBr_OlYA]
(08-21-2011, 12:21 PM)Rido10 Wrote: Can you read what im saying since the very first post?! I DONT CARE ABOUT WHAT YOU OR OTHERS THINK ABOUT MY PRICES!

My prices are fixed...they wont change ever! i DONT need costumers from here i already have my OWN costumers...all i want with this post is to give others the oportunity to SELL theyr product by having Some extra Viewers and potential costumers! so DONT post about my PRICES or YOUR PRICES...cause i dont care! im going to say once again to be clear...

I DONT CARE IF YOU THINK PRICES ARE HIGH/OVER PRICED...OR W/EVER YOU CALL THEM! So Dont Reply if you dont want to buy!

Thanks.

I heard you the first time you posted this, I was only replying to the other member that posted. Good luck with your sales posting like this though...
One more thing...You probably use those "Real visitors" for your PPD items you are "selling" ...thats why you need to have like 100,000 Real Viewers to actually profit with that system (Survey system) ...cause from those 100,000 viewers only 10,000 will Actually check your whole website/Blog and from those 10,000 only 500 will download your stuff from those Survey things!

THE THING IS...my costumers dont use that system...they use other systems like: Referral system, re-sale system, or other system that only need like 50,000 Viewers on theyr website p/month to profit more than 1,000$.

My "Targets" are these costumers...who use these systems ive mentioned ...not the Pay Per Download costumers...!!!

thats probably why you saying "your prices are too high" or what ever you spamming on your posts here...cause you dont profit with 50k viewers..or you profit low...thats why you need twice much visitors to profit same as my "clients" !

thats it...sorry for double posting!

Thanks.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_tZ4bNH2juJhUkFARBOE...3pGBr_OlYA]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SEO Friendly Responsive Website Designs at Fantastic Price | Complete Website in $175 rf-harris 0 277 05-18-2017, 11:28 AM
Last Post: rf-harris
  Selling Website | Details -Infectious 20 3,694 09-04-2011, 03:48 PM
Last Post: Billy Mays
  Selling Website Idea [Will Help Pre-Build!] ImFocuzz 4 750 03-31-2011, 10:43 AM
Last Post: Skill
  - Toxhicide's Web Traffic-Unique visitors, unique ip's, 10,000 visitors for $12.50! - Toxhicide 1 1,805 01-30-2011, 02:13 AM
Last Post: x-c0n
  website selling knev 9 1,020 12-12-2010, 05:16 PM
Last Post: Money