Support Forums

Full Version: [Selling] Website Real Visitors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Here's a List of Packs:

ADVERTISE YOUR SITE / CHANNEL / $HARECASH / FILEICE

NO: Youtube Videos, PPC

100 Visitors = 1$

250 Visitors = 2$

1,000 Visitors = 6$

2,000 Visitors = 10$

5,000 Visitors = 25$

10,000 Visitors = 40$

50,000 Visitors = 175$

Estimated Time:

150~250 = Real Unique Visitors p/3Hours

1,000~2,000 = Real Unique Visitors p/day

10,000~14,000 = Real Unique Visitors p/Week

35,000~50,000 = Real Unique Visitors p/Month

PAYMENT METHOD: PayPal (ONLY)

Since This is My First Selling of This Product Please Buy the Lowest Offer: 100 Visitors = 1$ To Try it and Buy More Later if you Liked My Service!

Reply To Post The Packs you want.

Rido.
Is this legit? I would like some revenue to a couple of my sites.
if you want buy the "100 Visitors = 1$" is the lowest offer...and try it Smile
I will get back to you about this, I am very interested.
You are too expensive man.. People (including myself) sell 2 thousand views for $2.
That too its 100% legal.. Shows how much profits you are making ...
Dude i dont care what other people offers...i have my own costumers that pays me every month for theyr site to get more views by potential product costumers...thats why i offer Real visitors...that watch the whole website and check all the adds,products you have on your website. but thanks anyways =)
(08-20-2011, 09:38 AM)Rido10 Wrote: [ -> ]Dude i dont care what other people offers...i have my own costumers that pays me every month for theyr site to get more views by potential product costumers...thats why i offer Real visitors...that watch the whole website and check all the adds,products you have on your website. but thanks anyways =)

I would agree with her though, your prices are too high, you may get a few bucks in here and there, but you'd optimize your sales if you were to balance it out for a steady income from willing and interested customers.

I can bet you're not doing that right now with these prices.
Rofl. Should i care about other sellers for lower prices?! have i asked for Costumers?! Does it seem like i need costumers in this?!

Look...as ive told you all before...i have my costumers...who pay's for visits...i get 1 or more costumers p/week ... and the thing is...all i care is my service being fully apreciated by all my costumers not by you!

ive made this post cause ofcourse i want more costumers but i dont want just costumers...i want people that actually like my product and keeps buy more cause they like my service...i dont want "Casual" costumers...so i dont care about my price list...or what you say about my prices! and by the way...if this "posts" are only to discuss the price list...lets just close this thread Smile

(08-20-2011, 01:51 PM)Rido10 Wrote: [ -> ]Rofl. Should i care about other sellers for lower prices?! have i asked for Costumers?! Does it seem like i need costumers in this?!

Look...as ive told you all before...i have my costumers...who pay's for visits...i get 1 or more costumers p/week ... and the thing is...all i care is my service being fully apreciated by all my costumers not by you!

ive made this post cause ofcourse i want more costumers but i dont want just costumers...i want people that actually like my product and keeps buy more cause they like my service...i dont want "Casual" costumers...so i dont care about my price list...or what you say about my prices! and by the way...if this "posts" are only to discuss the price list...lets just close this thread Smile

You posted a thread for it, so I would have to answer yes, it seems like you're asking for customers.

It's good to see the true side of a member though, as you never know who here could be a customer, so what's the difference between "you" and your "customers". Pretty childish to me.

If you want a thread closed all you have to do is press the report button and a mod will close it, everyone is on topic though. That's the marketing world of negotiation, and people are on the topic of your prices it seems.

If you want to run a more competitive service, then you would be more wise to lower them, because I could just go to someone elses services If I was trying to find a deal. Who's to say that your service is better for the money as well?

My point was that of course you'll get a few members, but if you want members who will appreciate your service, I'm sure they would walk out happier even if your service was sh*t but the price wasn't ripping them off completely.
(08-19-2011, 09:52 PM)Crystal31 Wrote: [ -> ]You are too expensive man.. People (including myself) sell 2 thousand views for $2.
That too its 100% legal.. Shows how much profits you are making ...

Stop trolling. If he wants to have his prices higher than yours that's fine. He's not the one with six different threads. Anyways, best of luck with sales OP =)
Pages: 1 2 3