Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nexus Forums | nexus-forums.net
[Image: Dbz8x.png]

Forum name: Nexus Forums
Forum URL: http://www.nexus-forums.net
Description: I'm very excited to announce my newest endeavor: Nexus Forums. The site is focused on Google's recently announced Nexus 7 Android tablet, which will be released soon. We started just today (June 30th, 2012), but I worked to publish a few threads relating to the tablet. A custom theme is in the works. We hope to focus on any Nexus tablets Google releases, and we welcome anyone to join, whether or not you've already pre-ordered your own!

To start, we're running two giveaways at the moment; Nexus Forum Giveaways. At 20 members we'll be giving away a $5 Amazon.com gift card. At 100 posts we're raffling off a $10 Amazon.com gift card. At 1,000 posts, we will be giving away a Nexus 7 Cover. We're really excited about starting and hope you'll join us!
Your Name on the Board: quinlan (Administrator)
Want to discuss Google's new Nexus 7 tablet?
Want to try and win Google Play credits and Nexus 7 cases?

Nexus 7 Forums
It looks quite well, I may join later.
Very nice niche! I love how you focus one area of a specific subject: tablets, instead of just tablets in general.
(07-10-2012, 09:11 AM)WeLiveTech Wrote: Very nice niche! I love how you focus one area of a specific subject: tablets, instead of just tablets in general.

Thanks for the encouraging words! I'd love to have you and anyone else join us; contests are continuing and we're always welcoming new members!
Want to discuss Google's new Nexus 7 tablet?
Want to try and win Google Play credits and Nexus 7 cases?

Nexus 7 Forums
Not bad. I mean, the niche is pretty narrow, and that's not really my style, but it has adequate growth and everything. And the layout looks very nice.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Real Forums: General ¤ Gaming ¤ Marketplace Galaxy 9 3,226 10-15-2015, 03:14 PM
Last Post: mini555
  [10,000+ Posts] Icy Community Forums: Active Forum | Custom Features | Awards Holmes 1 1,185 06-12-2015, 07:25 AM
Last Post: Holmes
  Social Media Hub | SocialMedia Forums | $350 CONTEST | GET PAID TO REFER/POST BitCoin 0 723 02-10-2015, 08:30 AM
Last Post: BitCoin
  Real Forums: General ¤ Gaming ¤ Marketplace Galaxy 1 910 11-08-2014, 12:32 AM
Last Post: Galaxy
  403inc.com | Hacking & Security Forums 403Inc. 0 600 08-18-2014, 12:45 AM
Last Post: 403Inc.