Support Forums

Full Version: Nexus Forums | nexus-forums.net
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: Dbz8x.png]

Forum name: Nexus Forums
Forum URL: http://www.nexus-forums.net
Description: I'm very excited to announce my newest endeavor: Nexus Forums. The site is focused on Google's recently announced Nexus 7 Android tablet, which will be released soon. We started just today (June 30th, 2012), but I worked to publish a few threads relating to the tablet. A custom theme is in the works. We hope to focus on any Nexus tablets Google releases, and we welcome anyone to join, whether or not you've already pre-ordered your own!

To start, we're running two giveaways at the moment; Nexus Forum Giveaways. At 20 members we'll be giving away a $5 Amazon.com gift card. At 100 posts we're raffling off a $10 Amazon.com gift card. At 1,000 posts, we will be giving away a Nexus 7 Cover. We're really excited about starting and hope you'll join us!
Your Name on the Board: quinlan (Administrator)
It looks quite well, I may join later.
Very nice niche! I love how you focus one area of a specific subject: tablets, instead of just tablets in general.
(07-10-2012, 09:11 AM)WeLiveTech Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice niche! I love how you focus one area of a specific subject: tablets, instead of just tablets in general.

Thanks for the encouraging words! I'd love to have you and anyone else join us; contests are continuing and we're always welcoming new members!
Not bad. I mean, the niche is pretty narrow, and that's not really my style, but it has adequate growth and everything. And the layout looks very nice.