Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please Review - Domestic Cleaning Gloucestershire
Just looking for a review on this site I have just finished for a friend.

I have tried to make the site:

- SEO Friendly
- Fast Loading
- Easy to Navigate

Let me know what you think.

Site: Domestic Cleaning Gloucestershire

I value all opinions Smile
From what I can see, the site looks VERY nice and minimalistic! Great job! However, it would have been nicer if the e-mail weren't part of the image. I would have preferred to be able to copy/paste it easily and use Thunderbird to send my e-mail, as opposed to having to use the contact form. Note that I didn't really send an e-mail.
It looks great. Easy to navigate, easy on the eyes. I actually agree with your choice of using an image to display the email address -- it protects against email scrapers and spam.
(06-03-2010, 12:42 PM)Eve Wrote: It looks great. Easy to navigate, easy on the eyes. I actually agree with your choice of using an image to display the email address -- it protects against email scrapers and spam.

That's true. I didn't think about that. However, there's an easy javascript script you can use on the Internet to protect e-mails from spiders. However, there're surely some spiders that can bypass that, so using an image is good.
Thanks guys, what did you think about the sites speed?
Speed seems fine.
Yes, the pages load just fine. I'm very glad you chose not to use Flash for the images that change. Many users such as myself have Flash disabled.
(06-03-2010, 10:08 AM)That Guy Wrote: Just looking for a review on this site I have just finished for a friend.

I have tried to make the site:

- SEO Friendly
- Fast Loading
- Easy to Navigate

Let me know what you think.

Site: Domestic Cleaning Gloucestershire

I value all opinions Smile

I think it is a easy to understand site. It is fast at loading, and easy to navigate. It is the basics of websites. I don't think you could get confused on it. The links and tabs are easy to follow and so is the over all site.
I overall rate this 9/10 (10/10 would mean it's perfect, but nothing is perfect)
(06-04-2010, 05:23 AM)That Guy Wrote: Thanks guys, what did you think about the sites speed?

I think that the speed is great. I was wondering how you made it go so fast. Can you help me with that on my site? I would greatly appreciate it. If you can't that is always fine. Mine is pretty fast, but I was wondering if it could be faster (especially when more traffic comes through).
Thank You Smile

The sites speed is due to the great hosting by Vidahost they have super fast servers.

Another reason is I have tried to keep the site simple, tried not to use any unnecessary code and made sure all images are optimized for web (to the best of my ability)

Hope that makes sense Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Please Review]Runetutor.net[Please Review] Thomas 5 1,654 05-07-2010, 09:34 AM
Last Post: Pk3r_Pjer