Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Digital-Punk here
Whats up Support Forums, I have never properly introduced myself here. I feel SF needs some love so Im going to try and stay active here as much as possible. I have been a member here since 2009 and SF has grown quite abit.
I like to code in Vb.net, have been doing it for like 4 years now. I also like to make websites, I have developed 4 websites and sold 2. I was currently going to college for Computer Programming and Database Development but I ran into some troubles it makes me sad.Sad. I like to play xbox360, the only game's I play are first shooter games and racing games. I like to do alot of stuff outdoors like: fishing, hunting, camping riding atv's etc... I like to watch football, my favorite team is the Dallas Cowboys. I also like to work on cars I have been working on automobiles since I was 18. My dream is to open my own shop some day.
I am 28 years old and have two children, a boy and a girl. My little girl I dont get to see because she was put up for adoption. Its a long story, me and her mother where very young. I now have a little boy "Eden" who is four and is a hand full. I have been with my old lady for like five years now and she's still a bitch.lol.
I love computers and technology, I have been using both for a awhile now. So if you have any questions about me or anything at all just PM me and I will get back to you.
~ Digital-Punk
We have a keeper. Hi and welcome to SF.
(10-11-2011, 01:23 PM)Grin Wrote: We have a keeper. Hi and welcome to SF.

Thanks grin for the welcome.
~ Digital-Punk
Hey Digital, glad you decided to check us out. Enjoy the forums
hello guys. it is nice to be part of this forum as I can share my opinions about the topics