Support Forums

Full Version: Digital-Punk here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whats up Support Forums, I have never properly introduced myself here. I feel SF needs some love so Im going to try and stay active here as much as possible. I have been a member here since 2009 and SF has grown quite abit.
I like to code in Vb.net, have been doing it for like 4 years now. I also like to make websites, I have developed 4 websites and sold 2. I was currently going to college for Computer Programming and Database Development but I ran into some troubles it makes me sad.Sad. I like to play xbox360, the only game's I play are first shooter games and racing games. I like to do alot of stuff outdoors like: fishing, hunting, camping riding atv's etc... I like to watch football, my favorite team is the Dallas Cowboys. I also like to work on cars I have been working on automobiles since I was 18. My dream is to open my own shop some day.
I am 28 years old and have two children, a boy and a girl. My little girl I dont get to see because she was put up for adoption. Its a long story, me and her mother where very young. I now have a little boy "Eden" who is four and is a hand full. I have been with my old lady for like five years now and she's still a bitch.lol.
I love computers and technology, I have been using both for a awhile now. So if you have any questions about me or anything at all just PM me and I will get back to you.
We have a keeper. Hi and welcome to SF.
(10-11-2011, 01:23 PM)Grin Wrote: [ -> ]We have a keeper. Hi and welcome to SF.

Thanks grin for the welcome.
Hey Digital, glad you decided to check us out. Enjoy the forums
hello guys. it is nice to be part of this forum as I can share my opinions about the topics