Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tritton AX 720s
If your get the expensive surround sound turtle beaches, you will see no difference in the 2 headphones. It is all about quality and they are both maxed out on quality so it doesn't really matter which pair of headphones you get once it gets up in that price range..
I was almost about to get them, they seem really good, but ended up with the turtle beaches.
Sig removed. Not appropriate for SF.
they are awesome, well to me they are, comfortable, sound quality i great, i can hear all my surrounds and where there coming from. sound whoring ftw, definitely a buy in my opinion
Quality is amazing but I hate the feeling of not being able to hear anything else going on around you! Eha if there wasa fire lol
(08-29-2011, 11:58 PM)Dixed Wrote: Quality is amazing but I hate the feeling of not being able to hear anything else going on around you! What if there was a fire lol

[Image: lovelife.png]
Yes, I have them. I have had them for the past year and they have been working flawlessly without a problem. The quality is perfect for my needs, and I don't need anything better as of now.
They are no doubt the best headphones to date.
[Image: 2.png]
I know someone that has them, but I prefer the Turtle Beaches.
I know a lot of people with them, and the mics usually break easily. However I've had Astros for a little under 2 years now and I have no problem with them.
Im planning on ider geting a pair of these or astro a40's.
Not quite sure. but from what i hear, the a40's are ment to be the best