Support Forums

Full Version: Tritton AX 720s
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does anyone have them? Whats their quality, I am trying to get them, can't say how/why. Please inform me!
I have them, I was sponsored and got them for free. My opinion on them is that they're much better than Turtle Beach. Much clearer in sound, and comfortable.
(08-19-2011, 11:39 AM)YNL Wrote: [ -> ]I have them, I was sponsored and got them for free. My opinion on them is that they're much better than Turtle Beach. Much clearer in sound, and comfortable.

They sounds pretty good, mind looking at my pm?
They are like 1000x better than turtle beaches, I love mine
Most people prefer them over Turtle Beaches, but I wouldn't know. I plan on buying a pair of them very soon.
I have turtle beach and they seem fine to me.
i love them soo much until i got my astros
I have a pair and they are really nice. They sound pretty good and they are very comfortable. The only thing that is not so good about them are the wires. The wires break after a while for whatever reason and it can be very annoying.
There are very superb in the the sound quality and comfort. The only con I can think of is that the wire that plugs into the controller for game chat does not stay in tight. Aside from that one con, they are amazing. I would strongly recommend getting a pair!
My friend has them. He is loving them and want me to buy a pair too Smile
Pages: 1 2