Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Foresight
(04-03-2011, 09:20 PM)Infinity Wrote: I do lots of abstract work, it's my favorite style. However i've never done anything more with eyes in general other than coloring them in and re-coloring them to a different hue on a person. I know how to color eyes very well.

Care to PM me some tips or tutorials even?
We all have things we want to say, but not publicly. We all need help with them at one point. If you want a private conversation or seek private help, send me a PM.
http://www.photoshopwebsite.com/photosho...tutorials/

Try these, they look like a good starting point. Some very nice effects there too.
(04-03-2011, 09:32 PM)Infinity Wrote: http://www.photoshopwebsite.com/photosho...tutorials/

Try these, they look like a good starting point. Some very nice effects there too.

Thank you very much... Smile
We all have things we want to say, but not publicly. We all need help with them at one point. If you want a private conversation or seek private help, send me a PM.
I'm on my Linux 'partition' now, and the only thing I hate about it is GIMP with no photoshop. GIMP makes me look like i've never used a computer before. I can't do anything in it.

Photoshop is better in my opinion anyway (not just because I can't use GIMP, I just believe that photoshop is more developed).
(04-03-2011, 09:42 PM)Infinity Wrote: I'm on my Linux 'partition' now, and the only thing I hate about it is GIMP with no photoshop. GIMP makes me look like i've never used a computer before. I can't do anything in it.

Photoshop is better in my opinion anyway (not just because I can't use GIMP, I just believe that photoshop is more developed).

I agree. My friend gave me a copy of his Photoshop CS5 and I love it. Big Grin so many features...