Support Forums

Full Version: Foresight
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Wormwood214@HF.net Wrote:I had the original photo of the eye from a close friend, and I photoshopped the rest in.

[Image: foresighti.png]

This is my first work in Photoshop pretty much. Any input? I know it's not much, but I think it may make a cool wallpaper.

What do you guys at SF think?
Looks good, i like the eye effect. Big Grin
It really looks good, I also like the eye effect. Oui
I like it alot,just keep on practicing and you will be a GFX Guru.
Not too bad, but I think you should mask the effect away from the pupil. The effect over the pupil doesn't look like it fits to me.
(04-01-2011, 11:16 AM)Infinity Wrote: [ -> ]Not too bad, but I think you should mask the effect away from the pupil. The effect over the pupil doesn't look like it fits to me.

Alright, what would you suggest and does mask mean anything else in graphics than it's normal everday meaning?

Also, her eye is not the same color. I lightened it so I could add more of an effect with the overall picture.

Original:
(04-02-2011, 10:21 AM)Wormwood214 Wrote: [ -> ]Alright, what would you suggest and does mask mean anything else in graphics than it's normal everday meaning?

Also, her eye is not the same color. I lightened it so I could add more of an effect with the overall picture.

Original:

Masking is a graphics term, you can apply a layer mask to make a certain part of an image hidden based on the greyscale saturation from white to black. Paint over the layer with black on a layer mask, everything that you paint over will be completely invisible, and vice versa.
(04-02-2011, 10:30 AM)Infinity Wrote: [ -> ]Masking is a graphics term, you can apply a layer mask to make a certain part of an image hidden based on the greyscale saturation from white to black. Paint over the layer with black on a layer mask, everything that you paint over will be completely invisible, and vice versa.

Oh wow nice, I'll need to try that Smile thank you.
it looks like the devil dude lol nice job though very good
I love it great job keep it up
Pages: 1 2 3