Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I got on the accountancy course next year, go me!
Well guys I got accepted, a 2 year course at collage, 1 day per week!
The course is equivelant to 3 A*-C Grade GCSE's!

Im going to a taster afternoon on Wednesday 26th!

"During the taster dat pupils will be given an informal interview by a member of staff at the collage and dependent on how they perform, they will be offered a provisional placeon the course" - Quote from the letter!
I have a fricking interview!

So i need some help on the interview!

And also im not on the course with any of my friends, its just 4 nerds from my year! That really annoyed me, im gonna be a loner Bebe-pleure

Advice on that too?

Oh, and iv not evan got a promised place yet LOL.
First of all, congratulations! That's a huge accomplishment, considering you're only 14. Wow. Here I was thinking that I'm 17 and still young to be a sophomore.

For the interview, the first thing you would need to do is shake the interviewer's hand. It would be wise to bring a handkerchief. Touching/scratching any part of your face may be taken as an attempt to deceit. You can use the handkerchief to scratch instead of your hands. Avoid monosyllabic expressions like, "uh" or "um". Dress neatly, but don't show off. Talk to the interviewer like a teacher, not like a boss so you won't get nervous. Of course, be polite. Be confident, but not overconfident.

For the issue with friends, I'm sure you can always make new friends there. It's good to keep old friends but they don't have to be your only ones.
Quote:My religion tells me that God made the universe. My science tells me how.

[Image: 034_p16.jpg]
(01-22-2011, 06:15 AM)Mao Wrote: First of all, congratulations! That's a huge accomplishment, considering you're only 14. Wow. Here I was thinking that I'm 17 and still young to be a sophomore.

For the interview, the first thing you would need to do is shake the interviewer's hand. It would be wise to bring a handkerchief. Touching/scratching any part of your face may be taken as an attempt to deceit. You can use the handkerchief to scratch instead of your hands. Avoid monosyllabic expressions like, "uh" or "um". Dress neatly, but don't show off. Talk to the interviewer like a teacher, not like a boss so you won't get nervous. Of course, be polite. Be confident, but not overconfident.

For the issue with friends, I'm sure you can always make new friends there. It's good to keep old friends but they don't have to be your only ones.

Thanks for this advice so much!
As for the dress neatly part, i have to wear my school uniform Sleep

And yet again, thank you! Smile
Now i found out some guy is doing it..
he is a complete nob!
i really dont like him.. and he is really going for it! Like he is getting his mum to do notes and everything!
God help

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Failed 4 courses this year (Senior Year) Boostin 16 4,489 07-07-2010, 05:25 PM
Last Post: BigAnt