Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sodium Nitrate/Aluminum Nitrate
I know they are both HIGHLY explosive... however, I have no idea how to make them via homemade materials. Any steps or help would be much appreciated.
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
No help ?
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
Google search term: Make a Sodium Nitrate Bomb.
(05-04-2010, 04:47 AM)Eve Wrote: Google search term: Make a Sodium Nitrate Bomb.
Shit? Really? I don't think handling explosives deserves some random google search. I'm asking for professional expertise. That way I'd be able to ask questions.
I found that search term after reading several resources. You will find that the term is not random.
Oh great, thanks to this thread I'm sure my IP is now on a federal government watch list Tongue

If you actually want an answer maybe try find a Totse mirror, I'm sure there would be something on this there. Lipssealed
MyBB Support team member.
[Image: smallsig.png]
(05-04-2010, 05:40 PM)Tim Wrote: Oh great, thanks to this thread I'm sure my IP is now on a federal government watch list Tongue

If you actually want an answer maybe try find a Totse mirror, I'm sure there would be something on this there. Lipssealed
I'm not familiar with totse? I GOOGLE that....[Eve]
Try the anarchists cookbook, while i wouldn't use it for anything ever, it may work?
One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
I would like to know it too Tongue