Support Forums

Full Version: Sodium Nitrate/Aluminum Nitrate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know they are both HIGHLY explosive... however, I have no idea how to make them via homemade materials. Any steps or help would be much appreciated.
No help ?
Google search term: Make a Sodium Nitrate Bomb.
(05-04-2010, 04:47 AM)Eve Wrote: [ -> ]Google search term: Make a Sodium Nitrate Bomb.
Shit? Really? I don't think handling explosives deserves some random google search. I'm asking for professional expertise. That way I'd be able to ask questions.
I found that search term after reading several resources. You will find that the term is not random.
Oh great, thanks to this thread I'm sure my IP is now on a federal government watch list Tongue

If you actually want an answer maybe try find a Totse mirror, I'm sure there would be something on this there. Lipssealed
(05-04-2010, 05:40 PM)Tim Wrote: [ -> ]Oh great, thanks to this thread I'm sure my IP is now on a federal government watch list Tongue

If you actually want an answer maybe try find a Totse mirror, I'm sure there would be something on this there. Lipssealed
I'm not familiar with totse? I GOOGLE that....[Eve]
Try the anarchists cookbook, while i wouldn't use it for anything ever, it may work?
I would like to know it too Tongue