Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GFX forum almost done
I'm also on Chrome so I'm not sure why that's happening for you Laugh.
Wow, that's actually the best MyBB theme that I've seen in a long time. It was a shock for me to see that, you usually see the same theme over and over again but that was awesome. Even though you did mention it in the OP, get a better domain for it haha. Smile
Yea I know but I had to use co.cc for testing because i'm hosting at hostgator and I couldn't do it without a domain Smile
My profession, you can call me a pothead, 'nuff said
The theme is pretty nice, make sure that your forum is unique and better than other gfx forums.

-mybboss
(01-14-2012, 08:52 AM)mybboss Wrote: The theme is pretty nice, make sure that your forum is unique and better than other gfx forums.

-mybboss

Yea that's the hard part Smile
My profession, you can call me a pothead, 'nuff said
You didn't make that theme... the fact you're taking credit is absolutely laughable.

http://www.lulzmarket.com/

That's another forum using it, guess where it's from?

http://www.audentio.com/shop/view/MyBB/glowing-1

Looks familiar right? You're pathetic.
Unban me from HF Omni Sad
Wow, I knew I recognized that theme. Nice catch Crayo. Shame on OP, though.
Quite clearly a "rip" from the site Crayo mentioned.

The theme is premium at Audentio and I doubt you paid for copyright removal.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chill Forum [NEW] [+3 Domains] [General Forum] [Giveaway!] [Awards!] OpenSSL 0 527 06-12-2014, 09:42 PM
Last Post: OpenSSL
  New forum I just made - Swimmingforums.net competitive swimming forum Carbon Host 3 880 08-29-2012, 06:23 AM
Last Post: Paramore
  Forum Source | The ultimate forum owner and addict community Amazing 129 38,111 11-06-2011, 08:41 PM
Last Post: Hex
  GFX Forums - Graphic Design Forum Solidus 62 9,336 08-15-2011, 09:36 AM
Last Post: Retrotiger
  SocialForums.us Best Multi Discussion Forum - Computing, GFX, + [Affiliates Needed] Batman 0 548 01-18-2011, 04:29 PM
Last Post: Batman