Support Forums
Emotional Helpers [Official Group] -Closed! - Printable Version

+- Support Forums (https://www.supportforums.net)
+-- Forum: Categories (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: Groups (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+---- Forum: Group Recruiting (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Thread: Emotional Helpers [Official Group] -Closed! (/showthread.php?tid=11889)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: Emotional Helpers [Official Group] - Recruiting! - Beautiful - 07-20-2011

Hey any chance I can get back in? I've been inactive but I'm surely back ;)

RE: Emotional Helpers [Official Group] - Recruiting! - Chef - 07-21-2011

Name: Travis
Preferred subject to deal within the ESS: Anti-Social Problems, Socializing problems
Skills: Putting my feet in someone else's shoes, understanding their problem, and the desire to view both arguments of a conflict.
How do you think you can contribute: I can help members deal with their problems, give advice, tell them how I deal with my problems.
Main reason for wanting to join: I'm new to SF and the emotional part of the forum was the first section I posted in / the most interest I had for this forum.
Can you remain active within ESS and EH: Yes
Additional Information you'd like to submit: I'm new to SF and like to tell people about my problems similar to theirs.

RE: Emotional Helpers [Official Group] - Recruiting! - -Infectious - 07-26-2011

Name: Dakota
Preferred subject to deal within the ESS: Suicide Prevention
Skills: Calming, Open Minded
How do you think you can contribute: I know I can help members simply by talking to them and letting them tell me what they can't tell anyone else and then working with them to help them resolve their problem.
Main reason for wanting to join: Personal Experiences.
Can you remain active within ESS and EH: Yes.
Additional Information you'd like to submit: N/A

RE: Emotional Helpers [Official Group] - Recruiting! - Launcher - 07-28-2011

Name: Hern
Preferred subject to deal within the ESS: Relationships
Skills: Understanding
How do you think you can contribute: Respond and talk people through their problems
Main reason for wanting to join: Have been posting a bit and helping people and it just makes me feel good
Can you remain active within ESS and EH: Yes I can't see myself going anywhere anytime soon. =]
Additional Information you'd like to submit: People have already complimented me on my advice I have been giving people so it motivated me to want to join this group

RE: Emotional Helpers [Official Group] - Recruiting! - BreShiE - 07-29-2011

Name:
Grant Killips (Believable)
Preferred subject to deal within the ESS:
Any, I don't have any preferred subject, I like to help out with all of them.
Skills:
I can communicate with people very easy, I can also put myself in others' position as I was 'in their shoes' so to speak. I have what I think is a decent level of grammar so I think of myself as easy to understand in my posts.
How do you think you can contribute:
I can contribute by offering myself as an Emotional Support consultant, by helping any member with any problem, and help them get through it if possible.
Main reason for wanting to join:
I believe I'm good at helping others, and being in the official Emotional Support group, I feel I can help even more users than what I try to at the current moment in time.
Can you remain active within ESS and EH:
Yes, I'm active on the forum between 2-10 hours per day, and I can spend most of that time within ESS.
Additional Information you'd like to submit:
I'd like to thank you for reviewing my application, weather it's denied or accepted.

RE: Emotional Helpers [Official Group] - Recruiting! - Kewlz - 07-30-2011

Name: Mr.Kewl
Preferred subject to deal within the ESS: Social, Love, Relationships.
I can help with everything though.
Skills:I am a very caring and understanding person.
Always ready to help.
How do you think you can contribute: By helping members. Solving their problems
Main reason for wanting to join: To help members and support to their problem w/e it is.
Can you remain active within ESS and EH:Yes.
Additional Information you'd like to submit:None.

RE: Emotional Helpers [Official Group] - Recruiting! - Mark Zuckerberg - 07-31-2011

Good luck to everyone trying to get in!

I'll remember this thread for when I feel I have a chance!(And out-do the requirements x3)(;

RE: Emotional Helpers [Official Group] - Recruiting! - Vexna - 08-05-2011

I'll give a try later!

RE: Emotional Helpers [Official Group] - Recruiting! - -Infectious - 08-12-2011

Name: Dakota
Preferred subject to deal within the ESS: Suicide Prevention, Depression, and/or Relationship Problems.
Skills: I am very open minded, I am mature, I myself have Depression, ADHD, Insomnia, and I am bipolar so I can relate to a lot of members in need of help.
How do you think you can contribute: I know I can contribute by offering help to anyone who needs it, talking to everyone I can who is upset, I am calm when talking to others so I can let people open up to me and help them as much as possible.
Main reason for wanting to join: I am very active in ESS and I love talking to people I can relate to and I love helping people.
Can you remain active within ESS and EH: Yes, I can and I will.
Additional Information you'd like to submit: N/A

RE: Emotional Helpers [Official Group] - Recruiting! - BreShiE - 08-12-2011

Emotionalâ„¢, any specific reason why you posted twice?