Support Forums
Emotional Helpers [Official Group] -Closed! - Printable Version

+- Support Forums (https://www.supportforums.net)
+-- Forum: Categories (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: Groups (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+---- Forum: Group Recruiting (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Thread: Emotional Helpers [Official Group] -Closed! (/showthread.php?tid=11889)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: Emotional Helpers [Official Group] - Recruiting! - Brandenx781 - 05-29-2011

Name: Branden
Preferred subject to deal within the ESS:
  • Love
  • Life
  • Suicide
  • Depression
  • Socializing
  • Family Relationships
  • Bullying Situations
Skills:
Had some personal experience that I don't mind sharing with others if related. Love communicating with other members on here. Putting myself in the OP's shoes, and see how they feel about their situation.
How do you think you can contribute:
I've had a lot of personal experiences from the preferred subjects, so I can educate people on my experiences if the situation is somehow related. Basically passing down my wisdom to other members who have no idea what to do. Giving my whole thought about the situation. What I feel in my own opinion. Helping the OP through all the troubles, and I am very active so if their thread hasn't been replied to, then I can go and check it out. Someone might need immediate assistance before they do something drastic.
Main reason for wanting to join:
It hurts seeing other people in the real world basically stating that their hurt or they need help. Keeping a smile on a person's face is basically what does matter in reality, knowing that their happy, that someone that's even from an internet forum could help them with their problem.
Can you remain active within ESS and EH:
I'm always active. Active in the ESS/EH, as well as the forum itself. I'm always in the IRC made by Infinity so if anyone needs ES, then they can feel free to drop by the IRC to talk about it with me or send me a PM.
Additional Information you'd like to submit:
Even though there are a plentiful amount of members that have joined, I think there should be a sticky in the ESS stating the "Official Emotional Supporters" where you basically compile a list of names/usernames from this group and then post it there. The reason why is because some members are in different groups, so they tend to have a different display group userbar. So I think it's good if people read the thread to find and separate the HQ supporters from the LQ idiots who post stupid replies when it has nothing to do with the situation in the first place (Such acts like people from HF coming here to get the Support Feather, and posting random nonsense). Don't know if that suggestion should had been posted in the suggestion category or in this thread lol. Also, think that "Skills" and "How you can contribute" seem so much similar. Anyways, thank you for reviewing. I shall be sending you a join request.

RE: Emotional Helpers [Official Group] - Recruiting! - G0dfath3r - 05-30-2011

I'm so excited to be a part of this group but at the moment can't fill this application because I am using internet from a cellphone.
Now it's my aim to get in the Emotional Support group.

RE: Emotional Helpers [Official Group] - Recruiting! - Sam - 05-30-2011

Well I look forward to your application. Good luck G0dfath3r.

RE: Emotional Helpers [Official Group] - Recruiting! - G0dfath3r - 05-30-2011

(05-30-2011, 11:31 AM)Sam Wrote: Well I look forward to your application. Good luck G0dfath3r.
Thanks sam it would be my pleasure to be a member of such a nice group.Btw I have a question in my mind that,Emotional support group has their own sub forum?

RE: Emotional Helpers [Official Group] - Recruiting! - AceInfinity - 05-30-2011

(05-30-2011, 07:16 PM)G0dfath3r Wrote: Thanks sam it would be my pleasure to be a member of such a nice group.Btw I have a question in my mind that,Emotional support group has their own sub forum?

Only the HJT Squad has their own forum currently

RE: Emotional Helpers [Official Group] - Recruiting! - Sam - 05-31-2011

Hopefully soon my friend. Omniscient has said they will be coming once he gets some time free.

RE: Emotional Helpers [Official Group] - Recruiting! - G0dfath3r - 05-31-2011

(05-31-2011, 02:08 AM)Sam Wrote: Hopefully soon my friend. Omniscient has said they will be coming once he gets some time free.
Thanks for accepting me and Btw I'm so happy to help out people who are depressed.

RE: Emotional Helpers [Official Group] - Recruiting! - Sam - 06-01-2011

It's my pleasure, welcome to the EH group.

RE: Emotional Helpers [Official Group] - Recruiting! - Richie - 06-04-2011

Name: Richie
Preferred subject to deal within the ESS: Either weight loss, or friendships. Stuff that teenagers go through.
Skills: Alright, I can relate with loads of stuff i've seen on this site. I've got pretty good grammar, and i'm pretty smart for my age. I'm mature when I want to be, which would be durign ESS stuff.
How do you think you can contribute: I can help people with their lives and relate to what they are going through, and I like to make new friends. I can also make GFX for the group.
Main reason for wanting to join: SupportForums sometimes bores me and hopefully this'd make it a bit more interesting for me, and meet new people.
Can you remain active within ESS and EH: I should be able to, yeah.
Additional Information you'd like to submit: Thanks for reading!

RE: Emotional Helpers [Official Group] - Recruiting! - Laughynose - 06-04-2011

Name: Daniel Watts
Preferred subject to deal within the ESS To be honest I'll prefer to deal with anything that involves choices that are hard, for example: Whether to dump, should I go.
Skills: I've got a great way to get into users mind and give them a more understanding of their situation they're in.
How do you think you can contribute: I cannot do anything possibly more to contribute, but I'll try my best.
Main reason for wanting to join: Since most people in life normally trust members that are in groups/good jobs I think it'll help me contribute more.
Can you remain active within ESS and EH: I will always remain active as much as I can, with group or without.
Additional Information you'd like to submit: Thanks for reading.