Support Forums
Emotional Helpers [Official Group] -Closed! - Printable Version

+- Support Forums (https://www.supportforums.net)
+-- Forum: Categories (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: Groups (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+---- Forum: Group Recruiting (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Thread: Emotional Helpers [Official Group] -Closed! (/showthread.php?tid=11889)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: Emotional Helpers [Official Group] - Recruiting! - Cybr - 03-17-2011

(03-17-2011, 09:21 PM)GrammarPhreak Wrote: How do I summit a join request via user cp? What does that mean?

User CP -> Group Memberships

Then click Join Group next to the desired group. Then a a window will open, where you give your reason why you should be accepted.

RE: Emotional Helpers [Official Group] - Recruiting! - AceInfinity - 04-03-2011

Who is going to run the group while Sam is away?

RE: Emotional Helpers [Official Group] - Recruiting! - rooneyful - 04-03-2011

Name:Rooneyful aka rooney (on the internet)
Preferred subject to deal within the ESS:Anxiety,depression,Love,Parental pressures,Career counselling to an extent(depends on how well i know your education system)
Skills:I'm a keen listener,I do try to make my posts as descriptive as possible at the same time if its annoyingly long I do give a tl;dr version Oui ,I'm a bit funny they say..but yeah..I do keep in mind that sometimes when someone gets funny when you actually have a problem..its annoying,Thirdly..I believe I am pretty much experienced in love related problems that is pretty common among teenager.I believe my communication skills are a boost.I do site examples showing how worse things can pratically get and on comparison the problems faced by the person appears to be smaller than what others have faced..which practically gives them the mental courage to face the problems.
How do you think you can contribute:I would try my best to provide solutions to all the problems to the best of my abilities.I do offer my support via PM's for people who approach me and want to discuss their problems with anonymity.I'm not biased by the post count or your rep when I offer my advices.So i guess that is a major plus point.
Main reason for wanting to join:Likes helping others.The mental satisfaction of having helped someone knows no bounds.
Can you remain active within ESS and EH:I believe I can.
Additional Information you'd like to submit:I've been working with the school councilor in my high school times.I've seen people with various problems and have kinda helped them out of it.Well,the problems are directed to me depending upon their severity.I form the first level(student representative) leaded by the second level(teacher representative) and then comes the pro's..
Thumbsup

RE: Emotional Helpers [Official Group] - Recruiting! - The Don Killuminati - 04-12-2011

Name: Mohamed Hashish
Preferred subject to deal within the ESS: Depression, Parents, Love, Problems (Any type)
Skills: Friendly, Helpful, Honest, Gone Through many things and can help.
How do you think you can contribute: Most of the problems here that have been posted, I've gone through them myself, and I've also posted and tried to help them.
Main reason for wanting to join: Help Support Forum members with there problems, as I have the time and I feel to give back.
Can you remain active within ESS and EH: Yes, I can.
Additional Information you'd like to submit: No, none at this time. Oh wait, I was a peer mediator in Elementary-Middle school.

RE: Emotional Helpers [Official Group] - Recruiting! - Legitti - 04-17-2011

Name: Sam
Preferred subject to deal within the ESS: Everything
Skills: To listen others and try to help then with my personal experience
How do you think you can contribute: By begin me.
Main reason for wanting to join: Im very active on Emotional Section and i want to get it official Big Grin
Can you remain active within ESS and EH: I can, im active on many forums with alot of HQ posts
Additional Information you'd like to submit: Nothing much, thanks for reading this!

RE: Emotional Helpers [Official Group] - Recruiting! - Sam - 04-22-2011

Message to all members,

Untouch has joined me as a leader of the Emotional Helpers group. All questions and problems can be directed to him and he will also be managing join requests.

Thank you for accepting the position Untouch.

RE: Emotional Helpers [Official Group] - Recruiting! - Shock - 04-22-2011

Nice job, Untouch!

I was going to ask about being a leader but I figured that you would decline and when I went to ask you, you had just went offline >.>

But anyways, People, Join this group if you haven't already!

RE: Emotional Helpers [Official Group] - Recruiting! - Sam - 04-23-2011

Sorry about that shock.

RE: Emotional Helpers [Official Group] - Recruiting! - Justin - 04-24-2011

Name: Chicl-Fil-A
Preferred subject to deal within the ESS: Anything I'm needed for
Skills: I'm a social person, I love helping others out
How do you think you can contribute: I'm very good with helping others out in distress, during bad times, when there isn't much hope displayed from them
Main reason for wanting to join: I plan on being active, and I think i'm a great addition
Can you remain active within ESS and EH: Yes
Additional Information you'd like to submit: I'm apart of Qwazz's emotional support group on HF.

RE: Emotional Helpers [Official Group] - Recruiting! - Pulse - 04-26-2011

Name: Pulse

Preferred subject to deal within the ESS: Suicide, friendship, emotional feelings, etc. (Almost all)

Skills: Coding (PHP, HTML5, CSS, Ajax, VB.NET, C#/C++, Javascript), Virus removal, RATs, keyloggers, web development, emotional support, using the search function, social engineering.

How do you think you can contribute: I am highly active in the Emtional Help Section. I am experienced in helping and know how to fix many, many emotional situations.

Main reason for wanting to join: I like to help and know how to help, emotionally and financially. I am highly active, meaning I can contribute and help a lot.

Can you remain active within ESS and EH: I am very active, just not on Sundays. But, the rest of the week, you can expect me in uniform.

Additional Information you'd like to submit: N/A