Support Forums
Emotional Helpers [Official Group] -Closed! - Printable Version

+- Support Forums (https://www.supportforums.net)
+-- Forum: Categories (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: Groups (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+---- Forum: Group Recruiting (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Thread: Emotional Helpers [Official Group] -Closed! (/showthread.php?tid=11889)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: Emotional Helpers [Official Group] - Recruiting! - Shock - 02-16-2011

Oh Sam, You know I am always lurking Smile

I need to talk to you sometime too.

BTW, Your Market-Boards are still closed ;)

RE: Emotional Helpers [Official Group] - Recruiting! - Knight - 02-17-2011

Name: Istandor
Preferred subject to deal within the ESS: Depression
Skills: Adapt at making people feel better about themselves.
How do you think you can contribute: I believe I can contribute to the integrity of the group by representing it well.
Main reason for wanting to join: I want to join EH to give back to the community and to improve my quality.
Can you remain active within ESS and EH: Yes
Additional Information you'd like to submit: I am a person who can relate to depression as I have tried to take my own life before. I know how the darkness can easily overtake any light that may be in the tunnel so to speak.

RE: Emotional Helpers [Official Group] - Recruiting! - Tay - 03-05-2011

Name: Tay
Preferred subject to deal within the ESS: Anxiety / Depression
Skills: Talking to people, helping people deal with anxiety, panic attacks, etc.
How do you think you can contribute: I will contribute by posting a lot, and always helping members out that seem to need emotional help.
Main reason for wanting to join: I'm a currently battling anxiety and depression and I feel like I could help others out.
Can you remain active within ESS and EH: Yes
Additional Information you'd like to submit: I'm diagnosed with clinical depression and an anxiety disorder, I'm on a bunch of medicines, so I really could help others out by using my experiences. I also plan on becoming a therapist after I go to school for Psychology.

RE: Emotional Helpers [Official Group] - Recruiting! - Baked - 03-07-2011

Name: Baked - Ryan
Preferred subject to deal within the ESS: I like dealing with girl problems, I think I'm mature and have bee through enough troubles to give good advice.
Skills: I'm a hacker ( from HF ) but that's irrelevant, I'm a quick learner and good with words. I use proper grammar as much as I can, I make mistakes sometimes though. I'm good at convincing and social engineering but very persuasive.
How do you think you can contribute: I would become more active on SF, even though I come on here everyday I'm at school. I will always be coming on here. So I will try my hardest to give good support in ESS.
Main reason for wanting to join: I'd like to be apart of a group on SF, since I'm going to be coming on here everyday. It would be awesome to be apart of something.
Can you remain active within ESS and EH: Of course.
Additional Information you'd like to submit: I can give lots of advice on other subjects, I just specialize in girl topics. I could help someone that has lost a loved one or maybe having suicidal thoughts.

RE: Emotional Helpers [Official Group] - Recruiting! - Shock - 03-07-2011

Sam hasn't been online in awhile...

Sad

Probably busy with his life and Market-Boards...

RE: Emotional Helpers [Official Group] - Recruiting! - Tay - 03-08-2011

(03-07-2011, 02:23 PM)Shock Wrote: Sam hasn't been online in awhile...

Sad

Probably busy with his life and Market-Boards...
Must be. I was wondering why I wasn't getting a response.

RE: Emotional Helpers [Official Group] - Recruiting! - Brawl - 03-11-2011

Name:Michael,but you can call me Mike.

Preferred subject to deal within the ESS:Confidence issues,dealing with losses, and anything I think I could help at.

Skills:Listening,Speech,Grammar, Knowledgeable and I can adjust to many situations.

How do you think you can contribute:I can give out good advice to my fullest potential,I could also share my knowledge.

Main reason for wanting to join:To help other members, to meet new people,and to learn new things.

Can you remain active within ESS and EH:Yes I can.

Additional Information you'd like to submit:Hopefully the Group Moderators like my application Smile

Hope to speak to everybody and give advice soon!

RE: Emotional Helpers [Official Group] - Recruiting! - Untouch - 03-12-2011

(03-12-2011, 04:07 AM)monkeyking Wrote: Thanks, the spell checker played up.

I wouldn't say no to you Untouch. You're great at offering support when you can give it.

???
Why did you randomly quote one of Sam's posts and not say anything? Ohmy

RE: Emotional Helpers [Official Group] - Recruiting! - -paradox- - 03-13-2011

http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=11889&pid=131964#pid131964

Apologies for the sudden disappearance. I hope you review my previous application. Although I may not be able to be as active as I was before, I do plan on staying persistent.

RE: Emotional Helpers [Official Group] - Recruiting! - GrammarPhreak - 03-17-2011

How do I summit a join request via user cp? What does that mean?