Support Forums
Emotional Helpers [Official Group] -Closed! - Printable Version

+- Support Forums (https://www.supportforums.net)
+-- Forum: Categories (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: Groups (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=78)
+---- Forum: Group Recruiting (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Thread: Emotional Helpers [Official Group] -Closed! (/showthread.php?tid=11889)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: Emotional Helpers [Official Group] - Recruiting! - Proof - 11-24-2010

Name: Proof
Preferred subject to deal within the ESS: Parental issues (Divorce)/ Drug/Narcotic related issues
Skills: I have a lot of knowledge and I don't bullshit people.
How do you think you can contribute: Well if it is a topic pertaining to something I prefer I can give advice based on my experience and the details they provided. If it something I am not so familiar with I'll look into it more but I won't bullshit them.
Main reason for wanting to join: Would like to be part of a group that assists many people with their issues.
Can you remain active within ESS and EH: Yes
Additional Information you'd like to submit: I am currently in rehab for substance abuse, with that said I have a great deal of knowledge when it comes to that issue.

RE: Emotional Helpers [Official Group] - Recruiting! - Zeon - 11-27-2010

Name: Zeon
Preferred subject to deal within the ESS: Relationship problems
Skills: I think I can get along with all kinds of people.
How do you think you can contribute: I will try my best to give advice on the topics that I know about.
Main reason for wanting to join: I want to help SF members.
Can you remain active within ESS and EH: Yes
Additional Information you'd like to submit: N/A

RE: Emotional Helpers [Official Group] - Recruiting! - Sam - 11-27-2010

You need to submit join requests. Please read the OP.

RE: Emotional Helpers [Official Group] - Recruiting! - Zeon - 11-29-2010

I did read the OP, I just didn't read that line. Applied via CP.

RE: Emotional Helpers [Official Group] - Recruiting! - Maine - 11-30-2010

Name: Patrick / Maine
Preferred subject to deal within the ESS: Family Problems
Skills: I am a smooth talker and I can usually make someone feel a lot happier about themselves.
How do you think you can contribute: I will always look to help people who need help with emotional support.
Main reason for wanting to join: I am new to this site, and I plan to stay here, and I really want to make some new friends who like to do what I do.
Can you remain active within ESS and EH: Yes I can
Additional Information you'd like to submit: I have always had a soft spot for people in need. I donate money in real life to charities and I like to give help to anyone in need, over the internet or in real life.

I hope I get accepted. Thanks.

RE: Emotional Helpers [Official Group] - Recruiting! - Solidify - 12-29-2010

Name: Kevin
Preferred subject to deal within the ESS: Including but not limited to suicide contemplation, relationship issues as well as family troubles.
Skills: Among others, I speak English very well and know how to approach situations without causing anymore hardship.
How do you think you can contribute: I can utilize my knowledge acquired over time through past experiences to help distressed users cope with pain.
Main reason for wanting to join: I've committed to quite a lot of narcissism in my early childhood and I'd like to make up for it by helping others. I feel that I know quite enough and I would like to redeem myself from all the wrongdoing.
Can you remain active within ESS and EH: I will do my very best.
Additional Information you'd like to submit:

RE: Emotional Helpers [Official Group] - Recruiting! - Death Trap™ - 01-01-2011

Name: Death Trap™
Preferred subject to deal within the ESS: Anything related to Emotional Support. Physical abuse/substance abuse/suicide/etc
Skills: Great listener. Counseling. Years of knowledge in coping with life.
How do you think you can contribute: By providing support. Help reason with thread poster. I also saved two lives @ http://www.supportforums.net/showthread.php?tid=15095
Main reason for wanting to join: I wanted to help out members as much as I can contribute.
Can you remain active within ESS and EH: Yes I can. I will do my best.
Additional Information you'd like to submit: I will be honored to be working alongside colleagues and enjoy the experience.

RE: Emotional Helpers [Official Group] - Recruiting! - Project- - 01-02-2011

Name: Jerry
Preferred subject to deal within the ESS: Depression
Skills: Depression Help, Activity Help
How do you think you can contribute: I can contribute because i have been depressed to the point of cutting. I'm past this part though, and never will go back. I'm hoping i can help people out of that state of mind, and into a whole new one. An experience of the world.
Main reason for wanting to join: Listed above ^
Can you remain active within ESS and EH: Definatly. I'm usually on my laptop.
Additional Information you'd like to submit:

EDIT! : have submitted join request

RE: Emotional Helpers [Official Group] - Recruiting! - Sam - 01-02-2011

Please read the OP. You have to submit a join request aswell.

RE: Emotional Helpers [Official Group] - Recruiting! - Soundwave - 01-03-2011

Name : Karma
Preferred subject to deal within the ESS:Girl trouble, family problems
Skills:: Listening
How do you think you can contribute:I think I can contribute by helping people with there emotional problems.
Main reason for wanting to join::To better help members.
Can you remain active within ESS and EH::Yes, I'm very active now.
Additional Information you'd like to submit:Thanks for reading this.