Support Forums
[Feedback] Hackforums compared to Supportforums! - Printable Version

+- Support Forums (https://www.supportforums.net)
+-- Forum: Support Forum Information (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Site News and Feedback (https://www.supportforums.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: [Feedback] Hackforums compared to Supportforums! (/showthread.php?tid=10364)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: [Feedback] Hackforums compared to Supportforums! - Deities - 08-21-2010

You can't compare two different forums that are so different.
But I would say HF for its fun and SF for its quality.
Not much to do around SF (Compared to HF where you can sell, code, blackhat, log and etc.)

RE: [Feedback] Hackforums compared to Supportforums! - crazy4cs - 03-14-2011

Was googling and found this topic.

Not bumping,

but,

Actually I like them both.SF is for the professionals who are trained and newbies who come here to seek help.Thats what Support Forums makes you.

Hackforums,HF is the place where all kinds of people comes,some to learn hacking,some yes trolling/irritating,some selling their innovative stuff that HF might taught them to make in some ways and many more.

Actually,we all know that there are two sides of coin.

Bad and Good.

The only thing is there are less coins on SF as compared to HF.Hope this explained something,cheers. Oui

RE: [Feedback] Hackforums compared to Supportforums! - GrammarPhreak - 03-14-2011

I gave up HF yesterday for good, nothing but trolls and scammers. On top of that, the Lounge is almost the biggest place to posts now & that doesn't web pertain to hacking much. SF is much quieter and safer. You can get friendly with you members on here much easier.

RE: [Feedback] Hackforums compared to Supportforums! - KillaMuvZ - 03-14-2011

Well it has loads of ppl. Just because it's a site mostly directed to "illegal stuff".
That turns the kids on, that's why you see loads of newbs there.
And this is for more "mature" members, who like to speak their words properly and shiz.
This will grow.

RE: [Feedback] Hackforums compared to Supportforums! - Gadget - 03-14-2011

Heh, I haven't been able to log onto HF for a long time, but I'd like this community with HF's size. Kinda hard to do though. Once you get a lot of members you also get a lot of idiots.

RE: [Feedback] Hackforums compared to Supportforums! - Cee Lo Green - 03-14-2011

Excellent feedback and I agree with most of it, SF is a great place to be where the trolls are dealt with so they never come back.

RE: [Feedback] Hackforums compared to Supportforums! - Blackw0rm ZzzZ - 03-14-2011

I love SF better than hackforums a lot.. there is no scammers here

RE: [Feedback] Hackforums compared to Supportforums! - iMario - 03-14-2011

I fully agree with you! The feel is... Better!

RE: [Feedback] Hackforums compared to Supportforums! - NekoChan - 03-14-2011

Only thing better at SF is staff, HF staff is immature.

Other than that, I love HF more as it is active.

RE: [Feedback] Hackforums compared to Supportforums! - GrammarPhreak - 03-14-2011

Plus, these two forums vary in differences.