Support Forums

Full Version: Some tips on gaming
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hey guys! Big Grin I don't have much to say, I'm just here to give you guys a few tips on gaming. These are just my opinions. Feel free to post your own tips to help me and everyone else out. And btw, these tips are for must win games.

Alright. To start things off I don't like any distractions. When I'm playing a must win game I turn everything off. My TV is right next to my monitor so I turn my monitor off, my cell phone off, shut the windows, and I turn the lights off depending on the time of day. This allows my eyes to be focused on the game and the game only.

Something else that everyone needs to do imo is get eye level with there T.V. This is pretty much something I have to do when I'm playing a FPS. I slouch down in my chair to get eye level. Now I don't know why, but I've read some where that this helps your gameplay.

Sound is a huge thing in most games. Another tip would be just listen to the game. If you're playing a game that allows you to hear footsteps, turn everything off and listen for footsteps. And if you wanna piss people off, go out and buy a nice headset and sound whore people.

Practice makes perfect. You might want to do some test matches before a big game. You don't want to go into a huge game rusty. I always play a few public matches to get back in my zone every morning. This gets you used to the controller and it's just to get you ready. You can consider it a warm-up match.

Play with what you're comfortable with. You don't want to go into a game with skilled players and have no clue how to use what you're using. It's probably best to go into campaign mode before even attempting any multilayer game.

Uhm, that's all I can think of right now. Post some tips of your own. Big Grin
Those are some nice tips.Here are my:

When I want to win a game I just turn the light off, but it has to be at night that way I only think at the game and not at the stuff around me becouse you can't see them.When you play I prefer to find a music for the game.When I play Warcraft 3-Dota I pick Banehallow-Lycanthrope I listen to this music:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXymRx7zc3s it feels in the hero.You can listen to any music who feels in the game.
I like to calm myself before the game. I shut off all the lights and I close all the blinds and take some deep breaths.
Another tip is to get yourself hydrated. It'll help you focus more on the game.
How about staying calm?

Getting frustrated messes up my game play a lot. If I stay calm, I tend to do better.
(05-23-2010, 12:03 PM)Silver Wrote: [ -> ]How about staying calm?

Getting frustrated messes up my game play a lot. If I stay calm, I tend to do better.

Well I like staying calm to in the dark playing games and listening to music Smile.
This is actually a pretty good substantial tips! Big Grin
(05-23-2010, 02:15 PM)robbieava Wrote: [ -> ]This is actually a pretty good substantial tips! Big Grin

Yea thanks man you give pritty good games Smile.Glad I could help.
(05-23-2010, 02:11 PM)Zerk Wrote: [ -> ]Well I like staying calm to in the dark playing games and listening to music Smile.

I like doing that. I don't play competitively anymore, so that's what I typically do when gaming. That, and talk on Skype with my friends Smile.
(05-23-2010, 02:22 PM)Zerk Wrote: [ -> ]Yea thanks man you give pritty good games Smile.Glad I could help.

No problemo Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7