Support Forums

Full Version: Where can a 15 year old get a job?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
SF,

I'm 15 and living in Oklahoma. I would really like a job :/ I turn 16 in two months, but I don't want to wait that long. Anyone know of places that hire 15 year olds? I was gonna look at a local family owned candle business, but they are closing down. McDonalds does, but I'd rather exhaust all of my other options before resorting to McDonalds. My mom has worked at Mazzios for 10 years, so I'm gonna see if she can get me hired, but usually they only hire 16 year olds :/
You could try Starbucks or something, but usually they do require you to be 16 years old.

I would just recommend babysitting or doing a job for someone that you know. My friend's dad owned a bagel shop and I could work there when I was 13 because he didn't care about my age.
(04-24-2010, 11:49 AM)Jake Wrote: [ -> ]You could try Starbucks or something, but usually they do require you to be 16 years old.

I would just recommend babysitting or doing a job for someone that you know. My friend's dad owned a bagel shop and I could work there when I was 13 because he didn't care about my age.

There isn't a Starbucks where I live.

Well, I'm going to try posting craigslist ads for doing computer work for someone. I'll ask my parents if they know anyone needing computer help.
(04-24-2010, 11:51 AM)Elektrisk Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I'm going to try posting craigslist ads for doing computer work for someone. I'll ask my parents if they know anyone needing computer help.

Yeah, usually when you are under 16 it's all about what connections you have.

When you turn 16 it isn't hard to get a job.
Paper round?
When you are 16 librarys are a good option.
Its impossible to get job in here, unless you have a propper education and your 18.
I'm in the same situation as you. I'm almost 16 as well. What I do to make money is I repair and upgrade computers and other computer related tasks that pays. I also trade stuff on Craigslist and sell it for a larger profit. I just made enough money to buy a Dell Latitude E6400. I got it yesterday, and I'm about to take it off the charger and start using it.
I suggest wait 2 months, or go to mcdonalds; Sure, it sounds bad, but in the long run you get money, and it'l probably put you off eating the food so you'll be healthier (Marginally)
Good luck Smile
You could start by telling us yor specialitys.
Pages: 1 2 3