Support Forums

Full Version: BattleField: Bad Company Two or Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Two
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
BattleField: Bad Company Two or Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Two.

I have not played BC2 but I might get it if you think it is better.
Well I haven't played Bad Company so I would have to say MW2. Although some people have told me that BC2 is way more realistic.
I liked them the same. But i played them at a friends so i couldn't fully judge the games all the way through them. First appearances. Id have to say Bc2
I have not played Battlefield either but I want to know more about it Smile
Hm.

My preferences stick with Modern Warfare 2 as it was the first game I played. Perhaps I'll play Bad Company and I'll enjoy it.

-LS
I have played BFBC2 on computer and MW2 on xbox 360 AND computer.
I played MW2 online, but BFBC2 offline since I downloaded illegal, and from my experience I'd go with MW2
Modern Warfare 2 is super fun and i enjoy it more. But BBC2 is also good because of the "squads" and vehicles.
(04-05-2010, 10:53 AM)iFuck Wrote: [ -> ]Modern Warfare 2 is super fun and i enjoy it more. But BBC2 is also good because of the "squads" and vehicles.

I am not really sure If I should get Bc2. Does anyone here think it is actually worth it?
In my opinion i like Cod Mw2.
Yeah Battlefield BC 2 is kind of confusing to me, maybe cause i have played it once.
(04-05-2010, 10:54 AM)awes0me Wrote: [ -> ]In my opinion i like Cod Mw2.
Yeah Battlefield BC 2 is kind of confusing to me, maybe cause i have played it once.

Yesh, but do you think Bc2 is worth buying?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18