Support Forums

Full Version: Suicide Attempted [3x]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I've tried to kill myself 3x in my life..

6th Grade:

[X] Bestfriend killed herself
[X] Parents were fighting
[X] Developed a strong eating-disorder

- Attempted Suicide Once -

Now:

[X] Family problems reacted
[X] Death happened in the family
[X] Many of my good friends started cutting, which I can take partial blame
[X] A girl I had been chasing after for awhile hurt me again and again

I learned how to make chloroform and I thought why not just take a quick shortcut out, but no matter what I try, I just don't die...I swear I dont.

I hung myself in 6th grade and it failed, I said, "Naw I don't wanna die today" and 5days ago I smelled a good chunk of chloroform and I fell asleep for I think it was 16 hours and I woke up and I puked for like 2 hours straight and I kept seeing this dusty crap(chloroform) coming out and it was like, I wasn't suppose to die. I feel bad for what I did, I guess I shouldn't do that again, I just don't die.

Now I'm extremely happy, I hungout with this girl I reallllyyyy like...she is not only well extremely cute and all, but she is sooo nice and funny(sound like a girl hahaa) and her bestfriend thinks I should ask her out soon, and well life just went from the complete shitters to the almost absolute best...wow...can't life be one steady stream of happiness?

The good news of this whole post, is I'm alive, healthy, and I'm just happy I guess, I got to pick that girl I like up by the stomach and dive into the pool with her and she was laughing so hard when she got pushed in, and she held onto me after we were in the pool, almost excessively...well thats all...needed to vent this out somewhere.
Hey winter, what kinda of town do you live in?
Well I don't see exactly where you need help, though I am sure it is good to vent. So either way it was an interesting read. Also remember how do you know what happiness is if you have never felt sadness. Which is why life cannot be a steady stream of happiness. As for the cutting and trying to kill yourself, you are doing yourself a wrong there. When your down the next time think, well everything has to get better. As life is a roller-coaster no matter how you cut it. By getting off at a low point you are just ruining the ride, as you still have a lot to rise to. There is no way your ride is almost over. Now go have some fun with this girl, though remember if anything does go wrong there are plenty of other girls who will make you feel special.
Well I am glad that you happy and enjoying life Smile
Stay the same way and always fight life instead of loosing out and trying to die..
Fight ur way is all I can advise you! Smile)
Wish you luck in life
Yeah, I had to vent this somewhere...I don't trust really anybody anymore and here it worked out great.

Extra: Today I got to hug and just play around with this girl I've liked for a long time(since last year) and the girl I like, well not many people like her from my group of friends and I think this girl is just, great. She is quitting cutting for me also, and the other girl I said I really liked, lets just erase the really part, I was tired yesterday, and I had to vent things out in like 10 minutes.
Well im sorry you have had to go threw this, but if you can atleast vent here and hang out and make friends you will getthrew it.
Think about this.
Your way "out" is permenant.
If you succeed you are never coming back.
Death is something we shouldn't attempt to do ourselves, because that way out is the only way out that you can't bounce back from. Once you're dead, you're dead.

Have you tried seeking professional help? I'm sure after a few sessions you'll begin to ditch the old habits and thoughts and get on with your life with a brand new prospective.
(05-16-2012, 02:28 PM)Diabolic Wrote: [ -> ]Death is something we shouldn't attempt to do ourselves, because that way out is the only way out that you can't bounce back from. Once you're dead, you're dead.

Have you tried seeking professional help? I'm sure after a few sessions you'll begin to ditch the old habits and thoughts and get on with your life with a brand new prospective.

I'm not going to professional help, my professional help is this girl I talk to everyday in school. She had cancer years ago and she is so nice, it sucks that she cuts but I'm trying to get her to stop and she actually likes me, we always flirt in class and it makes my day worth waking up for...but I have tons of friends.

When I say ton: I mean like 5 ... and they all care a ton.
Just wanted to hop in and mention that 5 true friends really is a ton.
Pages: 1 2 3