Support Forums

Full Version: A Donation Option.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering that seen SF is such a wonderful place and helps many people, Why don't you let people donate to show there appreciation. Maybe a Donate button in the top right hand corner could be good.

If there is already a way to donate then disregarded this Post.
It's not a big focus right now. I want to ensure this is a great community more than anything else.
Ok, Thanks for the reply. This is becoming a big and great community. But if it was ever needed i would be happy to donate.
I donated about 3 weeks or so back (I can't remember exactly when, about a week or 2 after launch). Just send Omni a PM.
I think i will donate too, but i would also like to get something from it, like a extra feature that would be cool Tongue
(11-05-2009, 01:05 PM)SF Phantom Wrote: [ -> ]I think i will donate too, but i would also like to get something from it, like a extra feature that would be cool Tongue

Well you shouldn't need anything extra for Simply "Donating" It isn't like Buying 1337, Its simply giving a donation to show appreciation to Omni and SF for all there work and Great Help and Support.

Just my opinion.
I think if Omni put it in members would expect something out of it then would be disappointed. I think he should add it when he makes an incentive to do so.