Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Donation Option.
I was wondering that seen SF is such a wonderful place and helps many people, Why don't you let people donate to show there appreciation. Maybe a Donate button in the top right hand corner could be good.

If there is already a way to donate then disregarded this Post.
It's not a big focus right now. I want to ensure this is a great community more than anything else.
Superman I am here to rescue you.
This is Support Forums not Support PMs.  Do not PM me for support unless it's private and site related.
Ok, Thanks for the reply. This is becoming a big and great community. But if it was ever needed i would be happy to donate.
I donated about 3 weeks or so back (I can't remember exactly when, about a week or 2 after launch). Just send Omni a PM.
Do you know how to make games? Do you know 3d Modeling? If so then visit
[Image: logo.png]
I think i will donate too, but i would also like to get something from it, like a extra feature that would be cool Tongue
[Image: wwsigcopy.jpg]
(11-05-2009, 01:05 PM)SF Phantom Wrote: I think i will donate too, but i would also like to get something from it, like a extra feature that would be cool Tongue

Well you shouldn't need anything extra for Simply "Donating" It isn't like Buying 1337, Its simply giving a donation to show appreciation to Omni and SF for all there work and Great Help and Support.

Just my opinion.
I think if Omni put it in members would expect something out of it then would be disappointed. I think he should add it when he makes an incentive to do so.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Remove the forum jump option. Derail 16 2,353 09-15-2011, 02:25 PM
Last Post: Godly™
  View your posts option Swaganomics 4 1,024 09-13-2011, 09:21 AM
Last Post: SaNƹ
  Donation fluffybunny 4 867 07-31-2011, 09:05 AM
Last Post: Sam
  [Allowed?] Asking for Donation Metapod 4 1,010 05-02-2011, 09:02 AM
Last Post: Skill
  Report abuse option. Irelandrulz2 3 630 04-06-2010, 04:09 PM
Last Post: Omniscient