Support Forums

Full Version: Favorite game series of all time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The Golden Question:
  • The Greatest Game Series of All Time

I was wondering what everyones favorite Game Series is, Personally I am a die hard Halo fan. I am looking forward to the new halo coming out, hopefully it meets bungie's standards.
Halo series all the way! I hate how bungie as stopped working on it, but everything must come to an end. Just because I wanted to support Bungie in their last game of Halo, I bought the Legendary edition.
I don't want to seems like a kids and answer "Call of duty !!!" So my answer is definitly The elder scrolls , I used to play Morrowind , Oblivion and now Skyrim with my brother and I need to say this is the best RPG series ever made in the Video game history in my opinion.
my favorite game series will be GTA i love that game and now i'm waiting for the latest version ^^
My favorite series is
Need for speed
and Elder Scroll.
I used to love Halo 3. Shame it takes so long to find a game now. Sad
My favorite series was the Pokemon series, it was repetitive but it brought back a ton of childhood memories.

Not so many drastic changes within the game itself, I prefer the older games to the newer ones but they were all fun to play, you could play for hours and still have not beat the game, I just have to say this was the greatest series I've ever played because I rarely got bored.
As a series, it'd have to be Grand Theft Auto. They never stop to amaze me, and with the up-and-coming GTA5 is a living example of that. I'm a long-time lover of the GTA series, and I'm sure I always will be.
It's Kingdom Hearts for me, hands down.
1) Pokémon
2) Mario
3) Counter-Strike
4) Hitman
5) Call of Duty
6) Grand Theft Auto
7) Medal of Honour
8) Fifa
9) Pro Evolution Soccer
Pages: 1 2 3