Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite game series of all time
The Golden Question:
  • The Greatest Game Series of All Time

I was wondering what everyones favorite Game Series is, Personally I am a die hard Halo fan. I am looking forward to the new halo coming out, hopefully it meets bungie's standards.
Halo series all the way! I hate how bungie as stopped working on it, but everything must come to an end. Just because I wanted to support Bungie in their last game of Halo, I bought the Legendary edition.
I don't want to seems like a kids and answer "Call of duty !!!" So my answer is definitly The elder scrolls , I used to play Morrowind , Oblivion and now Skyrim with my brother and I need to say this is the best RPG series ever made in the Video game history in my opinion.
my favorite game series will be GTA i love that game and now i'm waiting for the latest version ^^
My favorite series is
Need for speed
and Elder Scroll.
[Image: 3dtextven0mhf.png]
I used to love Halo 3. Shame it takes so long to find a game now. Sad
My favorite series was the Pokemon series, it was repetitive but it brought back a ton of childhood memories.

Not so many drastic changes within the game itself, I prefer the older games to the newer ones but they were all fun to play, you could play for hours and still have not beat the game, I just have to say this was the greatest series I've ever played because I rarely got bored.
As a series, it'd have to be Grand Theft Auto. They never stop to amaze me, and with the up-and-coming GTA5 is a living example of that. I'm a long-time lover of the GTA series, and I'm sure I always will be.
It's Kingdom Hearts for me, hands down.
[Image: QRCjW2pNdRK00.gif]
#Korra2018
1) Pokémon
2) Mario
3) Counter-Strike
4) Hitman
5) Call of Duty
6) Grand Theft Auto
7) Medal of Honour
8) Fifa
9) Pro Evolution Soccer

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Favorite Game Genre n00bikscube 34 4,924 09-19-2020, 12:49 PM
Last Post: tk-hassan
  Which game have you spent the most time on this year? Seven 11 1,736 04-07-2020, 09:56 AM
Last Post: VPSnet
  What was your favorite game system? Richard Runz 69 5,817 03-09-2014, 03:32 PM
Last Post: Twidler
  Favorite game company? InfamousKnight 164 40,136 02-06-2014, 03:49 AM
Last Post: Clark
  What's your Favorite Game? DragScope 108 21,624 10-25-2013, 10:56 AM
Last Post: Wicket