Support Forums

Full Version: http://destinyhost.com/
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://destinyhost.com/

It's a web hosting site.
One of my projects I'm launching.
Nice clean looking website.

I like the layout/colours.

And not bad prices too!

Congrats
Yea i have to agree with Codine.
Great work mate. The site loaded really quick also which i feel is important.
I agree, I love the simple layout however the small thing i noticed was the background on the live chat button isn't the same as the website background; I know its nothing big but it stuck out for me.
I saw the "100% uptime" button and though "HOLY crap THATS NUTS!"

The site looks professional, the services look promising and the domain name is great.

Good luck, I hope it all turns out well.
Haha, sometimes I forget about the spoilers, thanks Skill? (I'll just assume it was you?)
Yes, it was me Smile

You're welcome.
Yes it is a nice website with everything clean without any mes.
Web hosting can't just be a project. Web hosting is something that you REALLY need to dedicate yourself. When I ran my web hosting company I had staff that worked for me. However, when you are first starting out it's pretty much just you. You need to have an SMS alert at the very least for new tickets. Did you read my guide on starting a web hosting company? It's a very basic guide but should help you out at least getting moving in the right direction.

My Review of the site:
1. Generic. Looks like every other web hosting company's site out there. All 1.5 million of them.
2. Plain package names. Everyone uses those names, try to come up with some names that go with the domain/company name.
3. Before you start trading, you probably need to register as a company. How old are you?
4. Don't have live chat if you're not going to be online from at least 9am-5pm.
5. If you are going to measure your disk space limit in MB, do the same for Bandwidth, and vice-versa.
6. What type of training do your "staff members" receive?
7. Your index page blurb there is the same as every other web hosting company, you need to be unique.
8. If you expect to net sales you need to spice the site up more.
9. The top box has too much open space, put some other type of image up there. Or a few more words, something.
10. The package boxes are too plain, you need to make images that are associated with the package plans.
11. Get that 100% uptime image at the bottom off your site.
12. Get the forums down, at least for now. You don't need a forum until you have a lot of customers. An empty forum signifies a company that has no customers. Which means you are an untested company. Which means no one will go with you.

So, go register as a company, because the majority of people are going to ask if you have, and where, and then go research it. If you have any specific questions about running the company send me a PM and I'll help you, I've been in the hosting industry for over 6 years.
Pages: 1 2